Mid-Book Test (up to Book 2: Chapter 11 | Book 2: Chapter 12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which of the following is not a topic of complaint by Mrs. Shimerda in Chapter 17?
2. With whom is Wick Cutter constantly in conflict?
3. Why does Mrs. Harling disapprove of Tiny Soderball?
4. How does Antonia react when Jim kisses her?
5. Why do the Shimerdas remain involved with Krajiek?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe Wick Cutter.
2. How does the Hardings' household change when...
This section contains 1,203 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)