|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 5 | Book 2: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Shimerda children is considered most important by his parents?
2. Which of the following does Grandmother Burden not teach Antonia?
(a) To cook
(b) Basic math
(d) To read English
3. Who is suspected of killing Mr. Shimerda?
(a) Wick Cutter
4. Which of the Harling children helps his/her father with the family business?
5. Who does Jim credit with planting sunflowers in Nebraska?
(c) The Shimerdas
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT characterize Jim's grandparents?
2. Why do the Shimerdas remain involved with Krajiek?
3. What reputation does the Boys' Home Hotel have?
4. Who accompanies Jim on his train trip to Nebraska in Chapter 1?
5. What does Antonia tell Jim about her father when she and her mother come to visit the Burdens after the winter thaw?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)