|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character in "Camille" does Jim consider most sympathetic?
2. Which of the Shimerdas did not want to immigrate to the United States?
(a) Mr. Shimerda
(d) Mrs. Shimerda
3. Who does Mrs. Harling tell Jim to ask about Antonia's marriage?
(c) Mrs. Steavens
(d) His grandmother
4. Where does Jim go after graduating from Harvard?
(a) Black Hawk
(c) New York City
5. What does Frances Harling say is wrong with Jim?
(a) He needs to marry a country girl.
(b) He is too romantic.
(c) He is too focused on his studies.
(d) He is in love with Antonia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wick Cutter do to trick his wife?
2. Who does Jim hold responsible for Wick Cutter's negative actions?
3. What does Antonia offer Jim when she meets him?
4. Who does Jim see a photograph of while waiting for his grandparents?
5. Who does Jim's grandmother hire to help her work in the house during July?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)