|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ambrosch delighted when he hears Jake sold a pig in town?
(a) He knows Jake has enough money to buy a new horse collar.
(b) He thinks Jake will share the proceeds of the sale with him.
(c) He believes Jake had to sell the pig to pay his fine.
(d) He asked Jake to sell the pig for him.
2. Who does Mrs. Harling tell Jim to ask about Antonia's marriage?
(a) His grandmother
(b) Mrs. Steavens
3. What character in "Camille" does Jim consider most sympathetic?
4. What play entrances and enthralls Jim?
5. Which of the following is not a quality that Jim believes the town girls possess?
(a) Physical strength
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tiny make her fortune?
2. What event is responsible for the lightened tone at the hotel?
3. Who visits the Burdens on Christmas day?
4. What act does Jim perform that makes him a hero in Antonia's eyes?
5. Why does Jake have to pay a fine?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)