|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jim stay when he is in Lincoln?
(a) With his grandparents
(b) In a hotel
(c) In rooms he rents from an elderly couple
(d) With Gaston Cleric
2. What does Jim plan on studying after graduating Harvard?
3. Who does Jim's grandmother send to stay in the Cutter's house in place of Antonia?
(a) Jim's grandfather
(b) Otto Fuchs
4. What does Antonia offer Jim when she meets him?
(a) Her friendship
(b) Help on the farm
(c) Her ring
(d) Wild mushrooms
5. How does Larry Donovan's manner change when he is with women?
(a) He is flirtatious and overly friendly.
(b) He complains about his life choices.
(c) He speaks highly of his wife and child.
(d) He is cool and distant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tiny open her hotel?
2. Why does Jim think Antonia acts superior to him?
3. Which of the following is not a topic of complaint by Mrs. Shimerda in Chapter 17?
4. Which of the following does NOT characterize Jim's grandparents?
5. How does Jim characterize the woman who plays the character, Marguerite?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)