|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jim think Antonia acts superior to him?
(a) She believes she is smarter than he is.
(b) She believes females are superior to males.
(c) She is from a different culture than he is.
(d) She is older than he is.
2. Which of the following is not a quality that Jim believes the country girls possess?
(a) Devotion to work
(b) Devotion to family
(c) Physical strength
3. What does Jim plan on studying after graduating Harvard?
4. Which of the Shimerda children is considered most important by his parents?
5. To whom does Pavel confess his unpleasant past in Russia?
(c) Mr. Shimerda
(d) Otto Fuchs
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Jim dedicate his speech?
2. Why does Jim stop attending the dances at the Fireman's Hall?
3. What play entrances and enthralls Jim?
4. Who visits the Burdens on Christmas day?
5. Which of the following is not a quality that Jim believes the town girls possess?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)