|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antonia tell that Jim tried to kill Lena back in Bohemia?
(a) Mrs. Shimerda
(b) Ole Benson's wife
(c) Wick Cutter
2. Where do Jim and Lena often go together in Lincoln?
(a) On long walks
(b) To Lena's dress shop
(c) To dinner
(d) To theatre shows
3. How does Antonia show her affection for Charley?
(a) By playing with him more than Nina
(b) By teaching him to read
(c) By kissing and tickling him
(d) By making him his favorite treats
4. Who does Jim's grandmother hire to help her work in the house during July?
(c) Mrs. Shimerda
5. To whom does Jim dedicate his speech?
(a) Mr. Shimerda
(c) The Harlings
(d) His grandparents
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim's grandmother warn him to watch for when he is in her garden?
2. Why does Mrs. Harling disapprove of Tiny Soderball?
3. Antonia confides to Jim that her father is _______________
4. What did Wick Cutter do to trick his wife?
5. Who performs Mr. Shimerda's funeral service?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)