|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a quality that Jim believes the town girls possess?
(c) Physical strength
2. Why does Gaston Cleric suggest that Jim accompany him to Harvard?
(a) The two can use Harvard's library to study the classics.
(b) They can both take classes at Harvard.
(c) Cleric needs assistance teaching a class.
(d) Jim has become distracted from his studies by Lena.
3. What does Jim tell the Polish violin teacher his intentions are with Lena?
(a) He has no intentions.
4. Where does Antonia consider going to work when the Harlings forbid her to attend the dances?
(a) For the Burdens
(b) On her family's farm
(c) In a neighboring town
(d) For Wick Cutter
5. Who is suspected of killing Mr. Shimerda?
(c) Wick Cutter
Short Answer Questions
1. What event occurs that causes Mr. Harling to tell Antonia she cannot attend the dances?
2. Who is suspicious of Jim's visits to Lena?
3. Who does Jim's grandfather believe killed Mr. Shimerda?
4. Who proposes to Lena several times?
5. Where does Jim believe Mr. Shimerda's spirit goes after he dies?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)