1. How do the narrator and Jim become acquainted?
(a) They were both neighbors of Antonia.
(b) They grew up in the same town.
(c) They meet on the train.
(d) The work for the same company in New York.
2. Where does Jim live as an adult?
(d) New York
3. What does Jim tell the narrator of the introduction?
(a) He plans to move back to Nebraska.
(b) He was secretly in love with Antonia.
(c) He dislikes his wife.
(d) He has been writing down his memories of Antonia.
4. Why does Jim come to live with his grandparents in the first chapter of the book?
(a) His parents want him to grow up on a farm.
(b) His parents have passed away.
(c) His parents are unable to care for him.
(d) His parents have divorced.
5. Who accompanies Jim on his train trip to Nebraska in Chapter 1?
(a) Otto Fuchs
(b) Jake Marpole
(d) His grandfather
This section contains 4,780 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)