|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Campbell | Anna | Jesse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jesse live?
(a) Over the garage.
(b) At the fire station.
(c) With his parents.
(d) With his aunt.
2. Sara is what kind of attorney?
3. Who tells Anna "tell them you lost it"?
(a) Campbell's secretary.
(b) Pawnshop owner.
(c) Sara's sister.
(d) Duracell Dan.
4. When Campbell meets Anna for the first time in his office, why does he think Anna is there to see him?
(a) She wants an interview.
(b) She's pregnant.
(c) She's selling something.
(d) She needs a job.
5. In Tuesday, what is Millay quoted as saying burns at both ends?
(a) The building.
(b) The light.
(c) My life.
(d) My candle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna wonders _____ babies are made.
2. What does the nurse think Kate is drinking in the hospital when she goes to get her kidney's checked out?
3. How old is Kate when she is diagnosed with leukemia?
4. What does Sara call the "steps" she uses to get Anna across Kate's half of their bedroom for lunch?
5. From "Fire Pages" by Carl Sandburg, what is read to tell how fire comes?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)