Quiz: Chapter 1 to Chapter 10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In which summer activity do Asher's parents never engage?
a) Throwing darts.
d) Playing tennis.
2. Yudel Krinsky spent many years in which geographical region?
a) East Germany.
d) The Yukon.
3. In Paris, Jacob Kahn worked with which famous artist?
c) Van Gogh.
4. Asher sees strong similarities between the face of the mashpia and the face of which other character?
b) Yudel Krinsky.
c) The Rebbe.
d) Jacob Kahn.
5. When Asher enters the Rebbe's office, what is the first question the Rebbe asks?
a) "How is your mother?"
b) "Is school going well?"
This section contains 267 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)