Mid-Book Test (up to Interlude)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does the First Priest believe was Becket's character flaw that ultimately brought an end to his friendship with the King?
2. What is one thing the Third Tempter and his party want from Beckett?
3. What character(s) opens the play with the first monologue?
4. How does the chorus define its time in Canterbury since the Archbishop left seven years previous?
5. Who are the first two characters who speak of "the wheel" on separate occasions?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short...
This section contains 1,316 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)