1. In what year does Murder in the Cathedral take place?
2. In Part One, where does the action of the play take place?
The Archbishop's hall.
3. In what city of England does the story take place?
4. What character(s) opens the play with the first monologue?
5. According to the information in the opening monologue, how many years have passed since the Archbishop has left the city?
6. What does the Chorus claim is their purpose in the action of the play?
To witness the events and take no action.
7. What group of people does the Chorus consist of?
The Women of Canturbury.
This section contains 4,748 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)