|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was NOT one of the events that Becket describes in the lives of the disciples?
2. In what year does Murder in the Cathedral take place?
3. Who might be the least likely character to show up to Beckett's sermon?
(a) The Tempters.
(b) Thomas Beckett.
(c) The Priests.
(d) The Chorus..
4. What is not one of the events of the past seven years that the Chorus describes?
(a) Brewing beer.
(b) The disappearance of several girls.
(c) A good harvest.
(d) The town burning down.
5. Looking at the clues in the Interlude, which Tempter proved to be the most successful?
(a) The Third.
(b) The Second.
(c) The First.
(d) The Fourth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might be the purpose of the Interlude?
2. What is one of the reasons Beckett would allow himself to be killed?
3. What word do the Priests continually mull over?
4. Why was the Tempter successful?
5. What is not one of the topics of Beckett's sermon in the Interlude?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)