|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was NOT one of the events that Becket describes in the lives of the disciples?
2. According to the Third Tempter, what does friendship depend upon?
3. According to Beckett, what is one way you cannot define a martyr?
(a) A man given peace by God.
(b) A Christian killed because he is a Christian.
(c) An instrument of God.
(d) Someone killed for the glory of God.
4. What does Beckett claim the Fourth Tempter offers?
(a) An End to Suffering.
(b) Hopes that Die.
(c) Dreams to Damnation.
(d) Promises of Nothing.
5. What is the purpose of the Knights' visit?
(a) To see Beckett.
(b) To give warning from the King.
(c) To rest their men.
(d) To see the Priests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing both the Priests and the Chorus do after Beckett is killed?
2. What is NOT one of names Beckett calls out to before he dies?
3. What does the Third Tempter believe upon his arrival?
4. What does Beckett believe about the peace that the world was promised?
5. Who does Becket say saved him from the wrath of his enemies?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)