|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the First Knight?
(a) William de Traci.
(b) Hugh de Morville.
(c) Reginald Fitz Urse.
(d) Richard Brito.
2. What does Becket call "the springtime fancy?"
(c) The impossible, the undesirable .
3. What is the last word of the Interlude?
4. What does the scene change to when the Priests and Beckett exit?
(a) The cathedral.
(b) The Archbishop's hall.
(c) The gates.
5. What would Beckett have the congregation do?
(a) Avenge his death.
(b) See the light.
(c) Remember his words.
(d) Forget his words.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Priests compare the Knights to?
2. From what Gospel does Beckett quote in the opening of his sermon?
3. Which Biblical story does Beckett mention?
4. What idea does the Fourth Tempter repeat that Beckett voiced on his first entrance?
5. Which is NOT an adjective you might use to define Beckett's sermon?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)