|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose words and ideas does Beckett NOT reference in his sermon?
(a) The Four Tempters.
(b) The Three Priests.
(c) God's angels.
2. Who might be the least likely character to show up to Beckett's sermon?
(a) Thomas Beckett.
(b) The Priests.
(c) The Chorus..
(d) The Tempters.
3. What is an effective speaking tool that Beckett uses in his speech?
4. At what time of day does the sermon take place?
5. In what year does the Interlude take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last word of the Interlude?
2. What is one way that Beckett defines peace?
3. According to the Chorus, what does the Archbishop bring into Canterbury?
4. According to Beckett, what is one way you cannot define a martyr?
5. What is NOT a reason that Beckett gives for God choosing to have martyrs?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)