|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Third Knight?
(a) Hugh de Morville.
(b) William de Traci.
(c) Richard Brito.
(d) Reginald Fitz Urse.
2. Where is the Interlude set?
(a) The gates of the Cathedral.
(b) The Cathedral.
(c) The King's palace.
(d) The Archbishop's Hall.
3. Whose words and ideas does Beckett NOT reference in his sermon?
(a) The Three Priests.
(c) God's angels.
(d) The Four Tempters.
4. What is NOT a reason that Beckett gives for God choosing to have martyrs?
(a) To instill fear in them.
(b) To warn them.
(c) To being mankind back to His ways.
(d) To lead them.
5. Who is the leader of the group?
(a) The Third Knight.
(b) The First Knight.
(c) The Fourth Knights.
(d) The Second Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Fourth Knight call Thomas Beckett?
2. What does the Second Priest bring in?
3. How does Beckett feel about martyrs?
4. What is not one of the topics of Beckett's sermon in the Interlude?
5. How many visitors did Beckett expect?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)