|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to the Second Knight, is in the English spirit?
(b) Fair play.
2. What are the words Beckett quotes from the Bible?
(a) "The Lord is My shepard, I shall not want; He makes me lie down in green pastures."
(b) "For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
(c) "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men of good will."
(d) "God bless us, every one."
3. Who does Beckett parallel himself with when he says "blood for blood?"
(a) The Priests.
(b) The Knights.
(c) St. Stephen.
(d) Jesus Christ.
4. Which Knight does Beckett single out as a Traitor?
(a) Richard Brito.
(b) William de Traci.
(c) Reginald Fitz Urst.
(d) Hugh de Morville.
5. How might you define the Knights on their entrance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beckett claim the Fourth Tempter offers?
2. How does the Third Tempter describe himself?
3. What is the name of the Third Knight?
4. What is one of the things the Knights compare Beckett to?
5. What does the First Knight ask the audience for after they kill Beckett?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)