Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Murder in the Cathedral. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Act 1
1. In what year does Murder in the Cathedral take place?
2. In Part One, where does the action of the play take place?
a) The King's palace.
b) The Archbishop's hall.
c) The Cathedral.
d) Outside the gates of the Cathedral.
3. In what city of England does the story take place?
4. What character(s) opens the play with the first monologue?
a) The Priests.
b) Thomas Becket.
c) The Messenger.
d) The Chorus.
5. According to the information in the opening...
This section contains 4,830 words|
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)