Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person that is traveling in this book?
2. What city does the author cross into at the start of the book?
3. In what state does the author spend most of her time collecting stories?
4. What do the people in town want to know about the author when she arrives in town?
5. How long does Hurston plan on staying in town?
6. Why does Hurston travel to town?
7. Whom does Hurston plan to stay with in town?
8. Who is Ellis?
This section contains 3,947 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)