|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Folk Tales, Chapters 1 through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what topic do most of the stories cover?
2. How long does Hurston plan on staying in town?
(a) One month.
(b) A year.
(c) Several months.
(d) Two weeks.
3. Which two people does Hurston say supply enough stories for one book?
(a) Sweet Pea and Linus.
(b) George and Jan.
(c) Suzy and Leo.
(d) Charlie and George.
4. Why is the rude person uninterested in speaking to the person who died in the Johnstown flood?
(a) He is busy cleaning harps.
(b) He knows all there is to know about floods.
(c) She is busy watching her family.
(d) She is too busy
5. Whom does the deceased person speak to after dying in the Johnstown flood?
(d) St. Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ellis?
2. What do people hide behind at a "toe party"?
3. Who says "Big Moose done come down from de mountain"?
4. What city does the author cross into at the start of the book?
5. What does Charlie say is the reason for why religions divide?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)