Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the characters at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, how are Reverend Childers and Deacon Simms different?
(a) Deacon Simms has more formal education.
(b) Reverend Childers does not believe in baptism.
(c) Reverend Childers has been to college.
(d) Deacon Simms is unmarried.
2. What does Dave Carter say he got enough of on Saturday night (the night of the fight)?
(a) He says he got enough of fighting.
(b) He says he got enough of Daisy.
(c) He says that he got enough of singing and dancing.
(d) He says he got enough of Jim Weston.
3. What order does Joe Clarke give to the people at the trial before they leave the church?
(a) He orders them to leave church grounds before they begin to fight.
(b) He orders them to leave their neighbors alone and mind their own business.
(c) He orders them to disperse quietly and return to their homes.
(d) He orders them to help Lum Boger escort Jim Weston out of town.
4. Who defends herself by saying that everyone's house has some bedbugs and lice?
(a) Sister Thomas.
(b) Sister Hambo.
(c) Sister Taylor.
(d) Sister Lewis.
5. Deacon Simms accuses Dave Carter of what?
(a) Of lying to Jim Weston about his injuries.
(b) Of feeling jealous of Jim Weston.
(c) Of living an unclean life.
(d) Of stealing Daisy away from Jim Weston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim Weston take with him as he leaves town?
2. What is Dave Carter wearing when he enters the church?
3. Why is Daisy in a hurry when Jim Weston runs into her?
4. How is Jim Weston escorted out of town?
5. What does Jim Weston pour out of his shoe?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)