|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Muhammad do to prepare for the coming attack in Chapter 59?
(a) Dug a trench around the oasis.
(b) Set fires all around the oasis.
(c) Prayed to God for bad weather.
(d) Fortified the oasis' entrance.
2. Who did Fatimah marry?
(c) Abu Bakr.
3. How many men did Muhammad have to face the enemy in Chapter 60?
(a) Three thousand men.
(b) Eight hundred men.
(c) One thousand men.
(d) Twelve thousand men.
4. Where did Muhammad visit with his daughter Fatimah in Chapter 47?
(a) The Ka'bah.
(c) His mother's family home.
(d) His daughter's grave.
5. Who saved Muhammad from the chief of Muharib?
(d) Abu Bakr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Khaybar people believe could not be done?
2. In Chapter 51, who did Muhammad find to help him in his fight against the Quraysh?
3. What were Muhammad's men aided by during battle in Chapter 43?
4. What did Muhammad's men do to Abu Jahl when he was found in Chapter 43?
5. What was Khaybar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What fuelled hatred of the Quraysh in Chapter 58?
2. What did the Quraysh decide in Chapter 44?
3. What did Muhammad do to prepare for the Quraysh attack on the oasis in Chapter 59?
4. What was Khaybar?
5. In Chapter 66, why did Muhammad decide to go on a pilgrimage to Mecca and what interfered?
6. How were the Quraysh influenced to retreat from the conflict and return home in Chapter 60?
7. Who nearly killed Muhammad in Chapter 49, and how was the murder prevented?
8. Why did Muhammad go after the Qurayzah, and what happened to the people of Bani Qurayzah?
9. Who was taken captive after Muhammad's battle with the Hawazin, and what did Muhammad provide for them?
10. What did Muhammad's men do to create an illusion in Chapter 55?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)