|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Muhammad touch the Black Stone with?
(a) His lips.
(b) His staff.
(c) His forehead.
(d) His hand.
2. What made the Quraysh decide to retreat and go home in Chapter 60?
(a) Half of the Quraysh army was dead.
(b) Muhammad promised not to return to Mecca.
(c) The weather turned bad.
(d) The Quraysh ran out of weapons.
3. When the chief of Muharib found Muhammad, what was Muhammad doing?
4. Who did Muhammad marry in Chapter 70?
(a) Three women.
(b) Two women.
(c) One young girl.
(d) His sister-in-law.
5. Which group accepts Islam in Chapter 80?
(a) The Utub.
(b) The Qaynuqa.
(c) The Quraysh.
(d) The Hawazin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men did Muhammad leave Medina with in Chapter 42?
2. Where did Muhammad visit with his daughter Fatimah in Chapter 47?
3. Where did the Quraysh feel they would be safe in Chapter 41?
4. What was Khaybar?
5. Why did the Quraysh intend to send women to battles?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Muhammad return the goods from the wealthy caravan Zayd intercepted in Chapter 62?
2. Who was taken captive after Muhammad's battle with the Hawazin, and what did Muhammad provide for them?
3. How were the Quraysh influenced to retreat from the conflict and return home in Chapter 60?
4. What did the Quraysh decide in Chapter 44?
5. What did Muhammad do to prepare for the Quraysh attack on the oasis in Chapter 59?
6. Summarize Muhammad's trip to Mecca in Chapter 72.
7. What was Muhammad said to have felt responsible for in Chapter 48?
8. What did Muhammad arrange in Chapter 47?
9. What fuelled hatred of the Quraysh in Chapter 58?
10. What supernatural event occurred when Muhammad arrived in Tabuk?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)