|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Quraysh intend to send women to battles?
(a) To discourage their enemy from fighting.
(b) To serve as nurses.
(c) To encourage the men.
(d) To make their army look larger.
2. Where did Muhammad visit with his daughter Fatimah in Chapter 47?
(b) The Ka'bah.
(c) His daughter's grave.
(d) His mother's family home.
3. Who was killed by Syrians in Chapter 73?
(b) Muhammad's nephew.
(d) Muhammad's son-in-law.
4. Who did a young man kill in Chapter 68?
(a) A Jewish rabbi.
(b) An idolator.
(c) A tribal chief.
(d) An envoy.
5. What did Muhammad receive revelations warning him of?
(a) His approaching death.
(b) The approaching Quraysh army.
(c) His wife's infidelity.
(d) The loyalty of his Jewish allies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Muhammad touch the Black Stone with?
2. Who sent Muhammad a woman in Chapter 71?
3. What did Muhammad tell his men to do in Chapter 67?
4. What did Muhammad do to make his army look larger in Chapter 74?
5. How did Muhammad's wives feel about the woman sent to Muhammad in Chapter 71?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the small scouting group that Muhammad sent to the Quraysh camp do?
2. While visiting a Jewish tribe, of what did Gabriel inform Muhammad?
3. Why did Muhammad return the goods from the wealthy caravan Zayd intercepted in Chapter 62?
4. What supernatural event occurred when Muhammad arrived in Tabuk?
5. What did Muhammad do to prepare for the Quraysh attack on the oasis in Chapter 59?
6. What did Muhammad's men do to create an illusion in Chapter 55?
7. Who nearly killed Muhammad in Chapter 49, and how was the murder prevented?
8. What was Khaybar?
9. Unable to continue fighting Muhammad's army, what did the Quraysh leader suggest In Chapter 53?
10. What fuelled hatred of the Quraysh in Chapter 58?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)