|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Quraysh do to some of the Muslim bodies they found in Chapter 53?
(a) Burned them.
(b) Consecrated them.
(c) Buried them.
(d) Mutilated them.
2. Who did Muhammad marry in Chapter 70?
(a) One young girl.
(b) Three women.
(c) Two women.
(d) His sister-in-law.
3. What city did the Quraysh plan to attack in Chapter 50?
4. What did the Khaybar people believe could not be done?
(a) Their water supply could not be tampered with.
(b) Their fortress could not be conquered.
(c) Their people could not be converted to Islam.
(d) Their city could not burn.
5. Who did Muhammad ask to keep the Quraysh cavalry from attacking?
(a) His watchmen.
(b) His foot soldiers.
(c) His cavalry.
(d) His archers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Muhammad's men aided by during battle in Chapter 43?
2. What did Muhammad's men do to Abu Jahl when he was found in Chapter 43?
3. What was Khaybar?
4. How many men strong was the army that planned to attack Medina in Chapter 59?
5. How did Muhammad's wives feel about the woman sent to Muhammad in Chapter 71?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Muhammad do to prepare for the Quraysh attack on the oasis in Chapter 59?
2. What troubles did Muhammad have with his wives in Chapter 71?
3. Summarize Muhammad's trip to Mecca in Chapter 72.
4. What did A'ishah lose while on an expedition with Muhammad?
5. What did the Quraysh decide in Chapter 44?
6. How were the Quraysh influenced to retreat from the conflict and return home in Chapter 60?
7. What did Muhammad arrange in Chapter 47?
8. What supernatural event occurred when Muhammad arrived in Tabuk?
9. Why did Muhammad return the goods from the wealthy caravan Zayd intercepted in Chapter 62?
10. What became a topic of gossip in Chapter 65?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)