|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men did Muhammad leave Medina with in Chapter 42?
(a) Three hundred men.
(b) One thousand men.
(c) Five hundred men.
(d) Seven hundred men.
2. Who amassed troops to fight Muhammad in Chapter 76?
(a) The Qurayza.
(b) The Harith.
(c) The Hawazin.
(d) The Nadir.
3. What did a neighboring tribe ask Muhammad to do in Chapter 56?
(a) Build their village a mosque.
(b) Relocate their Muslims to Medina.
(c) Teach in the village.
(d) Defend their village in battle.
4. What began to run short during the conflict with the Quraysh in Chapter 60?
(a) The water supply.
(b) The food supply.
(c) The spear supply.
(d) The supply of arrows.
5. Why did the Quraysh intend to send women to battles?
(a) To serve as nurses.
(b) To encourage the men.
(c) To make their army look larger.
(d) To discourage their enemy from fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Muhammad he should go after the Qurayzah?
2. What did the Quraysh bribe a man to do in Chapter 58?
3. Why did the Quraysh set up a blockade in Chapter 66?
4. What did Muhammad do to prepare for the coming attack in Chapter 59?
5. What city did the Quraysh plan to attack in Chapter 50?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Khaybar?
2. What did Muhammad's men do to create an illusion in Chapter 55?
3. What did A'ishah lose while on an expedition with Muhammad?
4. What troubles did Muhammad have with his wives in Chapter 71?
5. What supernatural event occurred when Muhammad arrived in Tabuk?
6. Summarize Muhammad's trip to Mecca in Chapter 72.
7. What did Muhammad arrange in Chapter 47?
8. What did the leader of the Hawazin send a delegation to tell Muhammad in Chapter 80?
9. What fuelled hatred of the Quraysh in Chapter 58?
10. What did the small scouting group that Muhammad sent to the Quraysh camp do?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)