|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did neighboring pagans bring to the area of the well?
(d) Religious texts.
2. Where did Muhammad travel to with Gabriel in Chapter 32?
(c) The Jordan River.
3. Who was the Negus?
(a) A tribal chief.
(b) A King.
(c) A fortune teller.
(d) An idolator.
4. In Chapter 31, where did Muhammad take refuge?
(a) In a cave.
(b) At the camp of a Bedouin tribe.
(c) At Ka'bah.
(d) In the mosque.
5. What was the name of the woman who married Shaybah's most loved son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the people who did not believe think God should do in order to send his messages?
2. What did Shaybah's visions tell him to do?
3. Who was Mut'im?
4. Who did Muhammad ask for protection by so that he could continue to spread Islam?
5. How did the people travel in the first immigration?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the first bloodshed in Islam occur?
2. Who did a man carry in his arms in Chapter 33, and what did Muhammad say to the man's claims?
3. What did the Quraysh consult with Jewish rabbis about?
4. Describe Muhammad's encounter with a monk in Chapter 10?
5. Along with Muhammad's persecuted followers, who else travelled to Abyssinia?
6. Where did Muhammad travel with Gabriel and who did he meet in Chapter 32?
7. What did Muhammad ask his mother's family for in Chapter 31, and who eventually answered his request?
8. Why did Umar want to kill Muhammad, and what stopped him from doing so?
9. What happened when the Quraysh began to rebuild the Ka'bah?
10. After leaving Abraham's household, where did God guide Hagar and what happened there?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)