|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 81-85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Muhammad walk around the Holy house?
(b) Ten times.
(c) Seven times.
(d) Three times.
2. Which route did the Quraysh and their allies plan to take to Medina in Chapter 59?
(a) The southern route.
(b) The western route.
(c) The northern route.
(d) The eastern route.
3. What did Muhammad give the captured women and children in Chapter 77?
(c) Texts of his teachings.
4. What did some who did not believe ask Muhammad to do in Chapter 23?
(a) Turn the sky red.
(b) Drink from the Zimzam.
(c) Lead his followers out of Mecca.
(d) Split the moon.
5. Who was Umar?
(a) A powerful trader.
(b) A tribal chief.
(c) Abu Jahl's nephew.
(d) Zayd's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the document that the Quarysh created in Chapter 29 ban?
2. What did the revelations Muhammad received in Chapter 81 determine?
3. What made the Quraysh decide to retreat and go home in Chapter 60?
4. How long did Muhammad separate from his wives?
5. Why did Muhammad's mother decide to call her son 'Muhammad'?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)