|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 81-85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many questions were the Quraysh given to ask Muhammad?
2. What city did the Quraysh plan to attack in Chapter 50?
3. Which of Muhammad's senses was reputed to be excellent?
(a) His eyesight.
(b) His sense of smell.
(c) His sense of taste.
(d) His hearing.
4. Which of the following was NOT a sign Shaybah was told to look for?
(a) Seeing water.
(b) Hearing birds.
(c) Seeing blood.
(d) Seeing dung.
5. What happened when the first stone of the Ka'bah was lifted in Chapter 14?
(a) It turned to white after being put in place.
(b) It crumbled.
(c) It fell and crushed a man.
(d) It returned to its previous place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Shaybah promise God he would do if he was blessed with many sons?
2. What animal did a neighboring ruler bring with his army in Chapter 7?
3. Who was Abu Jahl?
4. Who did the Quraysh align themselves with in Chapter 59?
5. Which members of Muhammad's family did not practice Islam in Chapter 17?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)