|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 81-85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Shaybah's visions tell him to do?
(a) Look for the well that sprang up for Hagar.
(b) Travel to Medina.
(c) Pray in the desert.
(d) Announce the coming of a Prophet.
2. Abu Jahl proposed each clan select one man to form another group with those selected for what purpose?
(a) To form a law-forming committee.
(b) To warn the Abyssinians about the Muslims.
(c) To infiltrate the Muslim community.
(d) To attack Muhammad.
3. What did the document that the Quarysh created in Chapter 29 ban?
(a) Marrying a Muslim.
(b) The Lesser Pilgrimage.
(c) Muslims from entering Mecca.
(d) Marrying a member of the Hashim tribe.
4. What was the name of Abraham's son by Hagar?
5. What is the name of the son Mariyah gave birth to in Chapter 78?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did a neighboring ruler bring with his army in Chapter 7?
2. How many days did Muhammad and his troops stay at Tabuk?
3. When the chief of Muharib found Muhammad, what was Muhammad doing?
4. Who did Muhammad confide in that he was dying?
5. How many times did Gabriel recite the Koran to Muhammad in Chapter 83?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)