|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Ka'bah was rebuilt with higher walls so that what could be kept inside?
(b) The holy texts.
(c) The Black Stone.
(d) The sacred tree.
2. How many sons did Shaybah ask God to bless him with?
(a) Twelve sons.
(b) Ten sons.
(c) Eight sons.
(d) Five sons.
3. What did Gabriel reproach Muhammad for not saying in Chapter 26?
(a) "God is great."
(b) "If God will."
(c) "In service of God."
(d) "God be with you."
4. In Chapter 1, what did God tell Abraham about his descendants?
(a) That they will be wise.
(b) That they will carry God's word.
(c) That they will be many.
(d) That they will be powerful.
5. What plant blocked the cave that Muhammad hid in in Chapter 37?
(a) An Almond tree.
(b) A Cypress tree.
(c) A Palm tree.
(d) An Acacia tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Muhammad sad in Chapter 24?
2. What happened when the men touched the foundation of the Ka'bah in Chapter 14?
3. What did those who did not believe claim when their challenge for Muhammad was met in Chapter 23?
4. Why did Sarah make Hagar and her son leave the household?
5. What did some parents do when their children followed Muhammad?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)