|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was buried along with the well?
(a) A map.
(d) Religious texts.
2. Who stopped coming to the temple of Abraham?
(a) The Pilgrims.
(b) The Jews.
(c) The Christians.
(d) The Quraysh.
3. In Chapter 21, what did Utbah want Muhammad to make him?
(a) A religious leader.
(b) An army chief.
(c) An overlord and king.
(d) Muhammad's assistant.
4. What did the angel get Muhammad to do before leaving in Chapter 15?
(a) Kneel before him.
(b) Recite a verse.
(c) Sacrifice a lamb.
(d) Light a fire.
5. What plant blocked the cave that Muhammad hid in in Chapter 37?
(a) A Palm tree.
(b) A Cypress tree.
(c) An Acacia tree.
(d) An Almond tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were many of the early followers of Muhammad?
2. What did the Quraysh want Muhammad to prove?
3. What did some Jews question about the belief that Muhammad was a prophet?
4. What did Muhammad know about Yathrib in Chapter 34?
5. What did Shaybah's visions tell him to do?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)