|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people journeyed in Islam's first immigration?
(a) About fifty.
(b) About eighty.
(c) About one hundred.
(d) About one hundred and thirty.
2. What did neighboring pagans bring to the area of the well?
(b) Religious texts.
3. What did the angel get Muhammad to do before leaving in Chapter 15?
(a) Sacrifice a lamb.
(b) Light a fire.
(c) Recite a verse.
(d) Kneel before him.
4. Why did Muhammad's mother decide to call her son 'Muhammad'?
(a) She named him after her father.
(b) She heard a voice tell her to do so.
(c) Her father in law ordered it.
(d) Because the name meant strength.
5. Where did Muhammad go and fall asleep in Chapter 32?
(a) A'isha's apartment.
(b) A mountain cave.
(d) The mosque.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which members of Muhammad's family did not practice Islam in Chapter 17?
2. In Chapter 31, where did Muhammad take refuge?
3. What did Umar decide would be the best way to deal with the problem of Islam?
4. What was the name of Hashim's brother?
5. What did some parents do when their children followed Muhammad?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)