|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Muhammad have with his first wife?
2. Abu Jahl proposed each clan select one man to form another group with those selected for what purpose?
(a) To warn the Abyssinians about the Muslims.
(b) To attack Muhammad.
(c) To form a law-forming committee.
(d) To infiltrate the Muslim community.
3. What plant blocked the cave that Muhammad hid in in Chapter 37?
(a) A Palm tree.
(b) An Almond tree.
(c) An Acacia tree.
(d) A Cypress tree.
4. What animal did a neighboring ruler bring with his army in Chapter 7?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A tiger.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A bull.
5. What did Muhammad know about Yathrib in Chapter 34?
(a) That he would someday die in Yathrib .
(b) That Yathrib was a dangerous place for Muslims.
(c) That he had many supporters in Yathrib.
(d) That Yathrib was where his followers would immigrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Abu Jahl?
2. In Chapter 21, what did Utbah want Muhammad to make him?
3. What did those who did not believe claim when their challenge for Muhammad was met in Chapter 23?
4. In Chapter 31, where did Muhammad take refuge?
5. In Chapter 34, how many men from around Yathrib were said to have converted to Islam?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)