|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did some Jews question about the belief that Muhammad was a prophet?
(a) Why Muhammad had not proved he was from God.
(b) Why God had not sent any signs that a Prophet would come.
(c) Why God would send a non-Jewish prophet.
(d) Why God would send a wealthy prophet.
2. Why did Muhammad's mother decide to call her son 'Muhammad'?
(a) Because the name meant strength.
(b) Her father in law ordered it.
(c) She named him after her father.
(d) She heard a voice tell her to do so.
3. Which members of Muhammad's family did not practice Islam in Chapter 17?
(a) His uncles.
(b) His wives.
(c) His children.
(d) His cousins.
4. What was the name of the woman who married Shaybah's most loved son?
5. Though he was considered too young, in how many battles did Muhammad fight?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did some people come to practice Islam?
2. In Chapter 1, what did God tell Abraham about his descendants?
3. Which of Muhammad's senses was reputed to be excellent?
4. What was the name of Abraham's son by Hagar?
5. What did Gabriel show Muhammad in Chapter 16?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)