|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Muhammad's men aided by during battle in Chapter 43?
(b) Superior weapons.
(c) Surpising their enemy.
(d) A fleet of elephants.
2. How many fires did Muhammad's men build in Chapter 55?
(a) Eight hundred.
(b) Five hundred.
(c) Two hundred.
(d) Four hundred.
3. Who was Umar?
(a) A powerful trader.
(b) Abu Jahl's nephew.
(c) Zayd's son.
(d) A tribal chief.
4. The Ka'bah was rebuilt with higher walls so that what could be kept inside?
(b) The holy texts.
(c) The Black Stone.
(d) The sacred tree.
5. How many men did Muhammad have to face the enemy in Chapter 60?
(a) One thousand men.
(b) Eight hundred men.
(c) Three thousand men.
(d) Twelve thousand men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did the Quraysh plan to attack in Chapter 50?
2. Which group accepts Islam in Chapter 80?
3. Who was Muhammad?
4. What did some parents do when their children followed Muhammad?
5. How many times did Muhammad walk around the Holy house?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)