|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 71-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Quraysh feel they would be safe in Chapter 41?
(a) In their caravans.
(b) In their valley.
(c) In their villages.
(d) In the mountains.
2. What did Abu Jahl do to believers of Islam?
(a) Persecuted them.
(b) Supported them financially.
(c) Enrolled them in Muhammad's army.
(d) Welcomed them to his city.
3. What was buried along with the well?
(b) A map.
(c) Religious texts.
4. Who was Sarah?
(a) Abraham's daughter.
(b) Abraham's wife.
(c) Abraham's maid.
(d) Abraham's slave.
5. Who amassed troops to fight Muhammad in Chapter 76?
(a) The Hawazin.
(b) The Harith.
(c) The Qurayza.
(d) The Nadir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Shaybah promise God he would do if he was blessed with many sons?
2. What did some who did not believe ask Muhammad to do in Chapter 23?
3. What was the name of the woman who married Shaybah's most loved son?
4. How did the Quraysh breach a treaty with Muhammad in Chapter 74?
5. Who did Muhammad ask to keep the Quraysh cavalry from attacking?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)