1. What period does the challenge of Islam to the West date back?
The Ottoman Empire.
2. How was the Muslim Empire viewed?
3. How was the Prophet Muhammad viewed?
As the Great Pretender.
4. Islam was viewed as a _____________ religion.
5. The views that the Europeans developed during the period of the Crusades carried over into the present day and became intensified as what happened?
The followers of Islam developed a hatred of the West.
6. To what has Western behavior in the Islamic world led?
The development of Muslim extremists.
This section contains 4,721 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)