|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Holy War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people did not, in general, accept Muhammad's teachings?
(a) The religious.
(b) The wealthy.
(c) The illiterate.
(d) The poor.
2. Are many of the views and values of Islam similar to those of Judaism and Christianity?
(b) Very few.
3. What did Muhammad claim was a miracle?
(a) The Quran.
(b) Jesus' birth.
(c) His marriage to Khadija.
(d) His birth
4. Much of the references in the Quran are symbolic. What are the followers encouraged to do?
(a) Teach these symbols to the infidels.
(b) Adopt this attitude of symbolism and to look at the world around them.
(c) Create art using these symbols.
(d) Create their own symbols.
5. What is the Quran a source of information?
(a) The Old Testament.
(b) The history of Muhammad's life.
(c) The history of Muhammad's Islamic community.
(d) The New Testament.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Muhammad have an experience with an angel?
2. In Medina, he began to work for Arab unity. What happened to the Quran?
3. How did Muhammad's revelation differ from other forms of revelation?
4. Why did these people feel threatened by Muhammad and his beliefs?
5. Were there any scriptures for Islam?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)