|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Revelation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Muhammad perform miracles like Jesus?
(a) Yes, one.
(b) Yes, many.
(d) Yes, a few.
2. With the revelation of ____________, he began to believe that he was the Prophet and that God was sending him the messages.
(a) Sura 87.
(b) Sura 101.
(c) Sura 93.
3. What did muruwah prevent?
(c) Any form of Arab unity.
4. Why was Muhammad called the unlettered prophet?
(a) Because he was blind and could not read.
(b) Because he could not be taught to read.
(c) Because of his illiteracy.
(d) Because he could not write or read Arabic.
5. For how long did Muhammad preach?
(a) The next twenty years.
(b) The next twenty-three years.
(c) The next ten years.
(d) The next fifteen years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Quran compiled?
2. Are many of the views and values of Islam similar to those of Judaism and Christianity?
3. What did Muhammad use to force people to convert to Islam?
4. In what century did an Arab merchant named Muhammad live in Mecca?
5. Muhammad realized that the Arabs could never be an independent polity unless they were unified. Under what were they unified?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)