|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Revelation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is known about the early life of Muhammad?
(b) Not much.
(d) Quite a bit.
2. In the Quran, what is presented first?
(a) The first messages Muhammad received.
(b) The longest suras.
(c) The simplist suras.
(d) The shortest suras.
3. The view of the Muslim world changed to one that the Muslim world would never be conquered by war or missionary activities. What did it become important to do?
(a) Fear them.
(b) Open a dialogue with the Muslims.
(c) Make fake negotiations with them.
(d) Ignore them.
4. What did the Arabs of the time believe in the coming of?
(b) An Arab prophet.
(d) The Messiah.
5. Did Muhammad write the suras of the Quran?
(a) No, because he was illiterate.
(b) Yes, he wrote most of the suras.
(c) Yes, he recited and wrote the suras.
(d) No, because he does not speak Arabic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Were there common laws among the tribes?
2. What did Muhammad use to force people to convert to Islam?
3. What led the author to look at the religion and at the Prophet Muhammad?
4. Islam was viewed as a _____________ religion.
5. Muhammad founded a Muslim community. Who eventually accepted this?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)