|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Revelation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did a monk tell his uncle to protect Muhammad?
(a) He had the mark of prophecy between his shoulder blades.
(b) He would be hated by most people.
(c) He was very weak.
(d) He was the Savior of the Arabs.
2. How did the Arabs view both Christianity and Judaism?
(a) As brothers in faith.
(b) As unusual religions.
(c) With fear.
(d) With suspicion.
3. What period does the challenge of Islam to the West date back?
(a) The British Empire.
(b) The Ottoman Empire.
(c) The Persian Empire.
(d) The Roman Empire.
4. What led the author to look at the religion and at the Prophet Muhammad?
(a) Doing mission work in the Middle East.
(b) The Quran.
(c) Staying with a Muslim family.
(d) The inaccurate Western views.
5. The various groups were united by blood. Why?
(a) They did not want to live any other way.
(b) It was the easiest form of unity.
(c) It was the only way they could survive.
(d) They knew no other way to survive.
Short Answer Questions
1. At this time, who was accepted as the one God?
2. What are the suras?
3. When Muhammad preached, did he have any intention of forming a new religion?
4. What did Muhammad claim was a miracle?
5. What did the Arabs of the time believe in the coming of?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)