|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Muhammad the Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the era of the Crusades, what was Islam viewed as the enemy of?
(c) All people.
(d) Arabian nations.
2. Why did the Muslim world react this way to The Satanic Verses?
(a) They gave an unfavorable view of non-Muslims.
(b) These verses were unimportant.
(c) They gave an unfavorable view of the Prophet.
(d) They gave a favorable view of the Prophet.
3. What did the age of the Renaissance result in?
(a) Less objectivity as thinkers were persecuted for defending the Muslims.
(b) More objectivity as thinkers tried to develop an understanding of the Muslim world.
(c) More fighting.
(d) Less negotiations, because the Christians decided to go to war instead.
4. What did Muhammad use to force people to convert to Islam?
(b) Threats of damnation.
(d) His sword.
5. How many people have taken the time to study Islam and learn its teachings?
(d) Very few.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Western view of Muhammad?
2. During the period of the Crusades, there were many attempts to convert the Muslims to Christianity. Who did the Christians do this with?
3. What led the author to look at the religion and at the Prophet Muhammad?
4. Where do most of the Western views of Islam come from?
5. By what century was Europe actively fighting Islam?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)