|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jahiliyah.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Muhammad die?
(a) June 8, 632.
(b) June 8, 832.
(c) June 8, 732.
(d) June 8, 532.
2. When was the Quran compiled?
(a) In 650.
(b) In 850.
(c) In 550.
(d) In 750.
3. Muhammad followed his religion and made the yearly spiritual retreat to a cave. Where was this cave?
(a) In Mount Fuji.
(b) In Mount Arafat.
(c) In Mount Hira.
(d) In Mount St. Helens.
4. Are many of the views and values of Islam similar to those of Judaism and Christianity?
(a) Very few.
5. By what century was Europe actively fighting Islam?
(a) The thirteenth.
(b) The eleventh.
(c) The tenth.
(d) The twelfth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the Prophet Muhammad viewed?
2. After reading the Quran, who did Luther feel was the real enemy?
3. What is Islam seen as a breakaway corrupt version of?
4. What did the age of the Renaissance result in?
5. The Ka'aba was central to whose success and development of the wealth of Mecca?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)