|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Holy War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. His message was to create a just society. What would this society have?
(a) Religious law.
(b) Love for all mankind.
(c) Decent treatment of the disadvantaged and society's wealth was distributed.
(d) Forced conversion.
2. Were there any scriptures for Islam?
(d) Very few.
3. When did Muhammad have an experience with an angel?
4. At this time, who was accepted as the one God?
(a) The al-Llah of Islam.
5. Did those emigrating to Medina kill the Meccans in the big caravan at Badr?
(a) No, they let them go free.
(c) No, they tortured them.
(d) No, they took prisoners and held them for ransom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was the published version based on the order in which Muhammad preached the teachings?
2. Who were the early converts?
3. Since Muhammad had to fight to achieve his goals, Islam acquired what name?
4. When was Muhammad successful?
5. The religion Muhammad preached became known as Islam. What does Islam mean?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)