|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Holy War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 625, Muhammad took another wife, Hafsah. What reason did he have this marriage?
(b) Sexual pleasure.
(c) Practical reasons.
2. When did Muhammad die?
(a) June 8, 732.
(b) June 8, 532.
(c) June 8, 832.
(d) June 8, 632.
3. What is the name for Sura 93?
(a) The Sura of the Poor.
(b) The Sura of the Morning.
(c) The Sura of God.
(d) The Sura of the Night.
4. As a result of this experience, he began preaching to the Arab world. What did this world consist of?
(a) Several small countries.
(b) Several unified tribes.
(c) A variety of tribes without any unified laws.
(d) One large nation.
5. Did Muhammad's early preachings of the Quran teach anything new? `
(a) Yes, one new thing.
(b) Yes, a few new things.
(c) Yes, many new things.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Medina, he began to work for Arab unity. What happened to the Quran?
2. People who don't re-order their lives live in _________ God.
3. In the Quran, what is presented first?
4. What group of people did not, in general, accept Muhammad's teachings?
5. When did Muhammad have an experience with an angel?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)