|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Holy War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what era was Muhammad born into?
(a) Of a Christian world.
(b) Of hard times in the Arab world.
(c) Of a world of ignorance.
(d) Of fighting in the Arab world.
2. The Muslims were being told to take part in the jihad. What is it also known in the West as?
(a) Holy peace.
(b) Holy prayer.
(c) Holy water.
(d) Holy war.
3. Muhammad founded a Muslim community. Who eventually accepted this?
(a) The Buddhist world.
(b) The Jewish world.
(c) The Christian world.
(d) The Arab world.
4. Does the religion teach theology?
(b) Yes, a large amount.
(c) Yes, some.
(d) Yes, very little.
5. Muhammad followed his religion and made the yearly spiritual retreat to a cave. Where was this cave?
(a) In Mount Fuji.
(b) In Mount St. Helens.
(c) In Mount Hira.
(d) In Mount Arafat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In response to Sura 93, what did Muhammad do?
2. Those who had emigrated to Medina had to find a way to support themselves, so what did they begin to do?
3. Muhammad originally saw his purpose as warning the people against ________.
4. What group of people did not, in general, accept Muhammad's teachings?
5. What is the Quran a source of information?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)