1. What period does the challenge of Islam to the West date back?
(a) The Persian Empire.
(b) The Ottoman Empire.
(c) The British Empire.
(d) The Roman Empire.
2. How was the Muslim Empire viewed?
(a) With wonder.
(b) With confusion.
(c) With fear.
(d) With annoyance.
3. How was the Prophet Muhammad viewed?
(a) As the Great.
(b) As the Great Pretender.
(c) As the Great Prophet.
(d) As the Great Leader.
4. Islam was viewed as a _____________ religion.
5. The views that the Europeans developed during the period of the Crusades carried over into the present day and became intensified as what happened?
(a) The followers of Islam developed a hatred of the West.
(b) The followers of Christ developed an understanding of the Middle East.
(c) The followers of Islam developed an understanding of the West.
(d) The followers of Christ developed a hatred of the Middle East.
6. To what has Western behavior in the Islamic world led?
(a) The development of Muslim extremists.
(b) The development of understanding between the West and the Islamic world.
(d) Unity between the West and Middle East.
This section contains 4,721 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)