|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pages 131-174.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter's perception of Clarissa after he leaves her house?
(a) How much she is in love with her husband.
(b) How distracted she was.
(c) How cold she seemed toward him.
(d) How angry she was at her daughter.
2. What does Septimus think about as he and Rezia walk toward their appointment?
(a) That a storm is brewing.
(b) How lovely his wife is.
(c) The message he carries.
(d) The book he is writing.
3. Who gives Elizabeth lessons at the Dalloway home?
(a) Miss Kilman.
(b) Miss Kerrigan.
(c) Miss Kismuth.
(d) Miss Kenneth.
4. Who invites Hugh Whitbread and Richard Dalloway to lunch?
(a) Lady Burgoyne.
(b) Lady Bowen.
(c) Lady Burton.
(d) Lady Bruton.
5. Septimus is no longer able to ________________.
(a) drink wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Septimus' feelings for Rezia?
2. What does Septimus mutter about during his visit with Sir William?
3. Rezia works on a hat for whom?
4. Why does Sir William think that Septimus needs to be separated from Rezia?
5. What does Septimus feel when witnessing other people's despair and sadness?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)