|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pages 131-174.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of Clarissa's friends does Hugh dislike?
(a) Philip Sloane.
(b) James McAllister.
(c) Max Schell.
(d) Peter Walsh.
2. What had the person in #100 organized during the war?
(a) An African safari.
(b) A blood drive.
(c) A debutante ball.
(d) A hospital fundraiser.
3. Why does Peter Walsh think that he doesn't like returning to England?
(a) He doesn't approve of the prime minister's policies.
(b) It is too ravaged from the war.
(c) The politeness of society has waned.
(d) He rejects the idea of a monarchy.
4. What does Rezia think about the things Septimus had written or drawn?
(a) They are incriminating.
(b) They are amateurish.
(c) They are beautiful.
(d) They are troubling.
5. Why does Clarissa not wear her favorite dress to her party?
(a) It is at the dry cleaners.
(b) She wears a new one instead.
(c) She feels too chubby in it.
(d) It is torn and has to be mended.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Peter think when he was first introduced to Richard Dalloway?
2. Where does Peter stroll after he leaves Clarissa's house?
3. What is Maisie's last name?
4. Who is the woman Peter now plans to marry?
5. What had Septimus lost in the war?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)