|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pages 88-130.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the young woman in #66?
2. What lends an air of mystery to the vehicle in #20?
(a) It is painted completely black.
(b) The lights are flashing.
(c) The windows are all blacked out.
(d) A shade is drawn to hide the identity of the passenger.
3. Septimus is no longer able to ________________.
(b) drink wine.
4. Peter was jealous of the time that Clarissa spent with ___________________.
5. What is Peter's perception of Clarissa when he leaves her house?
(a) She is even more beautiful now.
(b) She has become hard.
(c) She looks ill.
(d) She will love him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hugh's mother?
2. Clarissa thinks that Peter must wonder what she does every day besides __________________ and mending dresses.
3. Why does Peter Walsh think that he doesn't like returning to England?
4. How had Clarissa hurt Peter years ago?
5. What is Maisie's last name?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)