|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator returns to Blue at the end of Chapter I, what does he see?
(a) Blue praying before a black cross.
(b) Blue cooking in his kitchen.
(c) Blue sleeping on his couch.
(d) Blue talking on the phone.
2. What famous author does Blue write about in a letter to Dr. Frederick W. O'Brien?
3. Fill in the following quote from the narrator at the end of Chapter III: "Isn't the _________ to endure to the end of time?"
(b) Human race.
4. At what time is Blue's party to start that Stevens attended?
5. Who does the narrator compare Blue to?
(a) Shel Silverstein.
(b) Hans Christian Andersen.
(d) Charles Dickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Blue finished telling his story, how many minutes of silence were there?
2. What book does Blue want to publish a deluxe edition of?
3. What is the highlight of the evening at Blue's party in Chapter II?
4. What does Blue eat at the restaurant with the narrator in Chapter VI?
5. What kind of school does Blue suggest the narrator start?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)