|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter I, where does the narrator first run into Blue?
(a) Center St.
(b) Fifth Ave.
(c) Blue Blvd.
(d) Park Ave.
2. What are the narrator's feelings towards Blue as he walked away?
(a) He is disappointed with Blue.
(b) He is angry at Blue.
(c) He is proud of Blue.
(d) He feels sorry for Blue.
3. Who does Blue sit with in the hospital and tell stories to?
(a) Steven's daughter.
(b) Abe's son.
(c) The narrator's nephew.
(d) Blue told the stories to himself in the hospital.
4. According to Blue in Chapter VI, what is Saint Patrick's Cathedral?
(b) An anachronism.
5. Which of the following best describes Blue's physical description:
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the narrator talking with when he first met Blue?
2. In Blue's second letter, all of the following are words Blue describes as words men put on shields except:
3. How many total letters does the narrator acquire that were written by Blue?
4. Who pays for Blue and the narrator's dinner in Chapter VI?
5. How long did it take Blue to spend $900,000 dollars?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)