|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fill in the following quote from Chapter I: "Or perhaps his order was life and the world his _____________."
2. How does the narrator get down from the skyscraper in Chapter II?
(a) He sprints down the stairs as fast as he can.
(b) He jumps using a human kite.
(c) He rides the elevator.
(d) He walks down the stairs.
3. What is needed to make a living on the skyscraper doable?
(a) Bird repellant.
(b) Telephone service.
(c) Rooftop custodial crew.
(d) A 24 hour elevator service.
4. During Blue's speech in Chapter II on religion, what does he speak with?
(a) A quiet voice.
(b) Many gestures.
(c) A megaphone.
(d) The band playing in the background.
5. What word is on Blue's flag on the skyscraper roof?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter I, where does Blue go on a pilgrimage?
2. How old is Blue in Chapter I?
3. Who does Blue think should live on top of skyscrapers?
4. In what country was Blue's money earned?
5. According to Stevens, what is Blue fond of?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)