|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cigar shop that Stevens and the narrator were talking in?
2. What would Blue believe about living in a poorhouse?
(a) It would be an adventure.
(b) It would be revolting.
(c) It would be glorious.
(d) It would be tedious.
3. How old is Blue in Chapter I?
(b) Over forty.
(c) Still a teenager.
(d) Not yet thirty.
4. Fill in the following quote from Chapter I: " I have more ____________ than anyone alive."
(b) Checking accounts.
5. Who first introduced the narrator to Blue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is needed to make a living on the skyscraper doable?
2. At what time is Blue's party to start that Stevens attended?
3. When the narrator returns to Blue at the end of Chapter I, what does he see?
4. When the narrator first sees Blue in Chapter I, what is Blue riding in?
5. In Chapter I, where does the narrator first run into Blue?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)