|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IV and V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous author does Blue write about in a letter to Dr. Frederick W. O'Brien?
2. What does Blue do at the beginning of Chapter III?
(a) Flies a kite.
(b) Hosts a gallery showing on the rooftop skyscraper.
(c) Puts on a concert.
(d) Goes for a walk
3. Fill in the following quote from Chapter I: " I have more ____________ than anyone alive."
(b) Checking accounts.
4. Who does Blue sit with in the hospital and tell stories to?
(a) Blue told the stories to himself in the hospital.
(b) The narrator's nephew.
(c) Abe's son.
(d) Steven's daughter.
5. When Blue first received his inheritance, what does he do with his money?
(a) Put it in a box.
(b) Bought four palatial houses.
(c) Purchased twenty foreign automobiles.
(d) Put it in the bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion is Blue?
2. The narrator describes Blue as all of the following except:
3. When the narrator returns to Blue at the end of Chapter I, what does he see?
4. What kind of art shows promise for Blue?
5. How old is Blue in Chapter I?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)