|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IV and V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes up the majority of the content of Chapter V?
(a) Letters from the narrator to Blue.
(b) Bank statements.
(c) Letters from Blue.
(d) Records of Blue's achievements.
2. When Blue first received his inheritance, what does he do with his money?
(a) Put it in the bank.
(b) Put it in a box.
(c) Purchased twenty foreign automobiles.
(d) Bought four palatial houses.
3. What does Blue leave for Mrs. Murphy?
(a) A treasure map.
(b) $100 dollars.
(c) A key to his rooftop skyscraper.
(d) A typed letter addressed to "My Good Dear Mother."
4. What is the title of the one serious poem written by Blue in Chapter V?
5. Fill in the following quote by Blue in Chapter 1: "My dear boy, it makes no difference what you want or _______________"
(a) Don't want.
(b) What I want.
(c) What I do.
(d) Who you are.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Blue's idea for a motion picture, what is punishable by death?
2. What did the narrator think is wrong with Blue's motion picture idea?
3. Fill in the following quote from Chapter I: "Or perhaps his order was life and the world his _____________."
4. How does the narrator feel about Steven's description of Blue?
5. Who does Blue sit with in the hospital and tell stories to?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)