|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IV and V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides Stevens, who is the other guest at Blue's party in Chapter II?
(a) Earnest Lewis.
(b) Nicolaus McDaniels.
(c) Timothy Ewing.
(d) Abraham Morgenthau.
2. How old is Blue in Chapter I?
(a) Not yet thirty.
(b) Still a teenager.
(c) Over forty.
3. When the narrator first sees Blue in Chapter I, what is Blue riding in?
(a) A taxi.
(b) A horse carriage.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A foreign automobile.
4. Fill in the following quote from Blue in Chapter I: "Yes, life is beautiful. What are you doing __________________?"
(a) To help others.
(b) To pay for it.
(c) With it.
(d) In return.
5. In Chapter I, where does Blue go on a pilgrimage?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator prove that Blue is a real person?
2. What is the name of the skyscraper Blue lived on top of?
3. According to Blue, which of the following is not one of the advantages of living on a skyscraper roof?
4. At what time is Blue's party to start that Stevens attended?
5. In what country was Blue's money earned?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)