|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IV and V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Blue's response to Stevens saying the owner of the skyscraper would kick him off if he knew he was there?
2. What religion is Blue?
3. What famous author does Blue write about in a letter to Dr. Frederick W. O'Brien?
4. What are the contents of Blue's room where he is living after he gave away his money?
(a) A couch, a table, and a refrigerator.
(b) A bed, a chair, and an oil stove.
(c) A love seat, a coffee table, and a coffee maker.
(d) A recliner, a desk, and a dishwasher.
5. How does the IGW try to stop 2,757,311 from his activities on the roof?
(a) Storming the building.
(b) Directing him to stop with a loud megaphone.
(c) Shooting him with a gun.
(d) Dropping bombs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mood is Blue rarely in?
2. In what country was Blue's money earned?
3. Fill in the following quote from Chapter I: "Or perhaps his order was life and the world his _____________."
4. What kind of society does Blue want the narrator to write a booklet for?
5. Which of the following best describes Blue's physical description:
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)