Mid-Book Test (up to Play 2, Act 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Ezra tells Christine he can't talk to her with her ______________.
2. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
3. Orin tells Lavinia that Ezra and the war teaches him what?
4. Which of the following Greek dramas is NOT source material for Mourning Becomes Electra?
5. Who does Orin equate the war to?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What do Seth and the townspeople discuss as the first scene of the play...
This section contains 934 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)