|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Ira Mackel say is haunted?
(a) Everett Hills.
(b) Amos Ames.
(c) Asa Nims.
(d) Abner Small.
2. Lavinia tells Orin that their mother's suicide is an act of what?
3. Lavinia threatens to do what if Orin doesn't listen to what she has to say about Christine and their father's death?
(a) Kill Christine.
(b) Go to Brant.
(c) Go to the police.
(d) Kill herself.
4. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
(c) Lost island.
(d) Blessed island.
5. What does Christine tell Orin that Captain Brant is after?
(a) Christine's heart.
(c) Ezra's money.
(d) Lavinia's heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orin think is waiting for him in the study, when he returns from his long trip with Lavinia?
2. Lavinia tells the portraits in the sitting room, in the last play, that she does her ______ to them.
3. Who does Christine call out to protect Adam Brant at the end of Play Two, Act Three?
4. How does Christine kill herself?
5. What does Orin call Lavinia in Act Two of Play Three?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)