|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
(a) The Mannon sitting-room.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) The wharf.
(d) The front of the Mannon house.
2. Who does Christine call out to protect Adam Brant at the end of Play Two, Act Three?
3. How much time passes between Acts One and Two of Play Three?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) Two days.
(d) One month.
4. Orin says killing Brant is almost like ___________.
(a) Finding freedom.
(b) Committing suicide.
(c) Killing his father.
(d) Making love.
5. Who brings Hazel a note from Christine, asking her to come to the Mannon house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lavinia threatens to do what if Orin doesn't listen to what she has to say about Christine and their father's death?
2. Orin angrily tells Lavinia, in the last play, that they have no right to what?
3. How many letters does Orin receive from Christine in the last six months of the war?
4. Seth tells Hazel he lets Abner Small in the house to stop the __________.
5. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)