|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
2. What is Orin and Christine's secret password from Orin's childhood?
(a) Baby boy.
(c) No Mannon's Allowed.
(d) No Lavinia's Allowed.
3. Seth tells Peter and Hazel that the Mannon house is built with what?
4. Who is Orin speaking to in the beginning of Play Three, Act Two?
(b) Christine's ghost.
(c) Ezra's portrait.
5. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(b) King George's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brant have a pistol out as he tells the drunk shantyman on the wharf to show himself?
2. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
3. What does Hazel give to Orin to help make him comfortable, as he settles into being back home?
4. Where do Brant and Christine plan to sail to on the ship Atlantis?
5. Orin angrily tells Lavinia, in the last play, that they have no right to what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)