|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lavinia tells Orin that their mother's suicide is an act of what?
2. Where does Christine kill herself?
(a) The wharf.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) The Mannon sitting room.
(d) The Mannon garden.
3. What is the name of the man that Christine convinces Orin she meets in New York, rather than Brant?
(a) Mr. Long.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Mr. Hamel.
(d) Mr. Lamar.
4. What does Orin tell Christine is the difference in her appearance when he returns home?
(a) Older looking.
(b) Gray hair.
(d) More beautiful.
5. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
(a) Ezra's study.
(b) The wharf.
(c) The front of the Mannon house.
(d) The Mannon sitting-room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christine tell Orin that Captain Brant is after?
2. What color dress is Lavinia wearing in the first act of Play Three?
3. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
4. What does Orin tell his mother that Brant does to her to get her to murder Ezra?
5. What do Lavinia and Orin do after Brant is shot?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)