|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christine tells Hazel that she no longer believes in what?
2. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(b) King George's.
3. What does Brant give up to runaway with Christine?
(a) His fortune.
(b) His family.
(c) His dignity.
(d) His ship.
4. What does Orin tell Lavinia he is doing, locked in the dark study by himself in the third play?
(a) Communing with ghosts.
(b) Reading law books.
(c) Writing her a love poem.
(d) Writing a confession.
5. Why does Brant have a pistol out as he tells the drunk shantyman on the wharf to show himself?
(a) There are mutiny on his ship.
(b) There are robberies in port.
(c) He is afraid of Orin.
(d) He thinks it's a ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orin tell Lavinia killing in the war is like?
2. Orin tells his mother that he feels the presence of __________ in the house.
3. What does Lavinia show Orin as proof that Christine is a murderer?
4. Where do Orin and Lavinia go instead of visiting their cousins?
5. What is the name of the islander that Orin taunts Christine about?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)