|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Hazel a note from Christine, asking her to come to the Mannon house?
2. The stage directions describe Ezra's dead face as looking like __________.
(a) A statue.
(b) A monster.
3. Lavinia tells the portraits in the sitting room, in the last play, that she does her ______ to them.
4. How long does Abner Small have to stay in the Mannon house to win the bet?
(a) Until midnight.
(b) Until sunrise.
(c) Until noon.
(d) Until moonrise.
5. What is Orin and Christine's secret password from Orin's childhood?
(a) No Mannon's Allowed.
(c) Baby boy.
(d) No Lavinia's Allowed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lavinia send to get Doctor Blake, after Christine kills herself?
2. What does Brant learn from the drunk shantyman on the wharf?
3. What is the last word that Christine says before killing herself?
4. How does Orin kill himself?
5. What does Orin tell Christine is the difference in her appearance when he returns home?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)