|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orin give to Hazel for safe keeping?
(a) His watch.
(b) Christine's ring.
(c) His manuscript.
(d) Ezra's medals.
2. Orin says killing Brant is almost like ___________.
(a) Making love.
(b) Finding freedom.
(c) Committing suicide.
(d) Killing his father.
3. Who brings Hazel a note from Christine, asking her to come to the Mannon house?
4. Brant says the sea hates what?
(a) A liar.
(b) A coward.
(c) A lover.
(d) A murderer.
5. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
(a) The islands.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Christine kill herself?
2. What does Orin tell Christine is the difference in her appearance when he returns home?
3. Where do Brant and Christine plan to sail to on the ship Atlantis?
4. How does Orin kill himself?
5. Lavinia tells Orin that their mother's suicide is an act of what?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)