|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orin say, in the last play, that Lavinia steals from their mother?
(b) Her beauty.
(c) Her colors.
2. What does Seth bet Abner to stay the night in the Mannon house?
(a) The town.
(b) A jug of rum.
(c) A million dollars.
(d) Ten dollars and a jug of liquor.
3. Whose house does Ira Mackel say is haunted?
(a) Everett Hills.
(b) Asa Nims.
(c) Abner Small.
(d) Amos Ames.
4. Orin tells Christine about a book he reads during the war that tells him all about what?
(d) The islands.
5. Who does Christine call out to protect Adam Brant at the end of Play Two, Act Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Brant and Christine plan to sail to on the ship Atlantis?
2. Seth tells Peter and Hazel he doesn't stay the night in the Mannon house if they give him what?
3. Where does Christine tell Brant it looks like she goes if they sail away together?
4. Christine tells Orin that Lavinia becomes _________ since he is gone.
5. Where are Christine and Brant talking while Lavinia and Orin listen in?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)