|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells his dead father that now that Ezra is gone, they can be what?
2. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(b) King George's.
3. What does Orin tell Lavinia he is doing, locked in the dark study by himself in the third play?
(a) Communing with ghosts.
(b) Writing a confession.
(c) Writing her a love poem.
(d) Reading law books.
4. What song is the chantyman singing at the beginning of Play Two, Act Four?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(b) Moon River.
(d) Swing Low.
5. Lavinia tells the portraits in the sitting room, in the last play, that she does her ______ to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter have to go in the third act of Play Three?
2. How does Orin kill himself?
3. Who is Orin speaking to in the beginning of Play Three, Act Two?
4. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
5. Who does Abner Small say haunts the Mannon house?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)