|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Christine tell Brant it looks like she goes if they sail away together?
(b) Visiting friends.
(c) New York.
(d) A voyage of grief.
2. Orin angrily tells Lavinia, in the last play, that they have no right to what?
3. What does Lavinia force Orin to say doesn't exist at the beginning of the third play?
4. Orin tells a shocked Lavinia that she must learn to _________ death.
5. Lavinia threatens to do what if Orin doesn't listen to what she has to say about Christine and their father's death?
(a) Go to Brant.
(b) Kill Christine.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Go to the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lavinia place over the heart of her father's dead body in Act Three of the second play?
2. Seth tells Peter and Hazel he doesn't stay the night in the Mannon house if they give him what?
3. What does Christine tell Orin that Captain Brant is after?
4. Who does Lavinia send to get Doctor Blake, after Christine kills herself?
5. What color dress is Lavinia wearing in the first act of Play Three?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)