|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seth tells Peter and Hazel he doesn't stay the night in the Mannon house if they give him what?
(a) The town.
(b) A million dollars.
(c) The house.
(d) A beautiful woman.
2. What does Brant learn from the drunk shantyman on the wharf?
(a) Ezra is dead.
(b) The Mannons are broke.
(c) Orin is home from war.
(d) Christine is coming.
3. Who does Abner Small say haunts the Mannon house?
4. Brant says the sea hates what?
(a) A lover.
(b) A coward.
(c) A liar.
(d) A murderer.
5. What is the last word that Christine says before killing herself?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Hazel a note from Christine, asking her to come to the Mannon house?
2. What does Orin say, in the last play, that Lavinia steals from their mother?
3. What does Lavinia place over the heart of her father's dead body in Act Three of the second play?
4. What does Lavinia wish Orin has the courage to do at the beginning of Play Three, Act Three?
5. The stage directions describe Ezra's dead face as looking like __________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)