|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abner Small say haunts the Mannon house?
2. What does Orin call Lavinia in Act Two of Play Three?
3. What is Orin carrying, when he and Lavinia return to the house in Act Five of the second play?
(a) A letter.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A rose.
(d) A gun.
4. Christine tells Hazel that she no longer believes in what?
5. Who does Lavinia tell Orin forgets them at the end of the first scene in Play Three, Act One?
(b) Brant and Christine.
(c) The dead.
(d) Hazel and Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brant give up to runaway with Christine?
2. What song is the chantyman singing at the beginning of Play Two, Act Four?
3. What is the last word that Christine says before killing herself?
4. Lavinia tells Orin that their mother's suicide is an act of what?
5. What does Orin muse helps women to understand the brutality of war?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)