|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is it before Brant's ship is due to sail from Boston again?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) Two days.
(d) Six months.
2. How much time passes by the beginning of the third play?
(a) One year.
(b) Three days.
(c) One month.
(d) Two days.
3. How does Orin kill himself?
(b) Ezra's gun.
4. Where does Christine tell Brant it looks like she goes if they sail away together?
(b) New York.
(c) A voyage of grief.
(d) Visiting friends.
5. Lavinia tells Christine that killing Brant is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Seth tells Hazel he lets Abner Small in the house to stop the __________.
2. Why does Brant have a pistol out as he tells the drunk shantyman on the wharf to show himself?
3. What does Orin tell Lavinia he is doing, locked in the dark study by himself in the third play?
4. Who is Orin speaking to in the beginning of Play Three, Act Two?
5. What does Lavinia have to promise to do in order for Orin not to confess all they do?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)