|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brant give up to runaway with Christine?
(a) His family.
(b) His dignity.
(c) His fortune.
(d) His ship.
2. Orin angrily tells Lavinia, in the last play, that they have no right to what?
3. What does Orin tell Christine is the difference in her appearance when he returns home?
(a) Older looking.
(b) More beautiful.
(d) Gray hair.
4. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
(b) New York.
(d) The islands.
5. What do Lavinia and Orin do after Brant is shot?
(a) Frame the shantyman.
(b) Make it look like a robbery.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Throw his body in the sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter have to go in the third act of Play Three?
2. Who does Abner Small say haunts the Mannon house?
3. Lavinia tells Orin that Ezra says Orin does one of the _________ things he sees in the war.
4. Seth tells Hazel he lets Abner Small in the house to stop the __________.
5. Where do Orin and Lavinia go instead of visiting their cousins?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)