|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Christine call out to protect Adam Brant at the end of Play Two, Act Three?
2. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
(a) The wharf.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) The Mannon sitting-room.
(d) The front of the Mannon house.
3. What does Orin tell Lavinia he is doing, locked in the dark study by himself in the third play?
(a) Writing a confession.
(b) Writing her a love poem.
(c) Communing with ghosts.
(d) Reading law books.
4. What does Orin muse helps women to understand the brutality of war?
(a) Taking a trip to the deserted battlefields.
(b) Being nurses.
(c) Trading places with the men on the front for a month.
(d) Listening to men's war stories.
5. Christine tells Hazel that she no longer believes in what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lavinia threatens to do what if Orin doesn't listen to what she has to say about Christine and their father's death?
2. How does Christine kill herself?
3. What does Orin give to Hazel for safe keeping?
4. Who is Orin speaking to in the beginning of Play Three, Act Two?
5. What does Brant give up to runaway with Christine?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)