|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells Lavinia in the third act of Play Two that he never forgets what?
(a) The past.
(b) Hazel's love.
(c) The war.
(d) Christine's hair.
2. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(d) King George's.
3. Who is Lavinia calling away to help in Play Three, Act Three?
(c) The cook.
(d) The doctor.
4. What song is the chantyman singing at the beginning of Play Two, Act Four?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(b) Moon River.
(c) Swing Low.
5. Lavinia tells Orin that their mother's suicide is an act of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Orin kill himself?
2. Where are Christine and Brant talking while Lavinia and Orin listen in?
3. What does Christine tell Orin that Captain Brant is after?
4. What does Orin tell Lavinia he is doing, locked in the dark study by himself in the third play?
5. What does Seth bet Abner to stay the night in the Mannon house?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)