|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Brant and Christine plan to sail to on the ship Atlantis?
(a) South Seas.
2. Why does Brant have a pistol out as he tells the drunk shantyman on the wharf to show himself?
(a) There are mutiny on his ship.
(b) There are robberies in port.
(c) He is afraid of Orin.
(d) He thinks it's a ghost.
3. Who brings Hazel a note from Christine, asking her to come to the Mannon house?
4. What does Seth bet Abner to stay the night in the Mannon house?
(a) A jug of rum.
(b) Ten dollars and a jug of liquor.
(c) The town.
(d) A million dollars.
5. How long does Abner Small have to stay in the Mannon house to win the bet?
(a) Until noon.
(b) Until moonrise.
(c) Until midnight.
(d) Until sunrise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship officer that Orin accuses Lavinia of wanting on their trip East?
2. What does Orin tell Christine is the difference in her appearance when he returns home?
3. What does Brant give up to runaway with Christine?
4. What song is the chantyman singing at the beginning of Play Two, Act Four?
5. Seth tells Hazel he lets Abner Small in the house to stop the __________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)