|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seth bet Abner to stay the night in the Mannon house?
(a) A jug of rum.
(b) Ten dollars and a jug of liquor.
(c) A million dollars.
(d) The town.
2. Lavinia threatens to do what if Orin doesn't listen to what she has to say about Christine and their father's death?
(a) Go to the police.
(b) Kill Christine.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Go to Brant.
3. Lavinia tells Orin that Ezra says Orin does one of the _________ things he sees in the war.
4. What song is the chantyman singing at the beginning of Play Two, Act Four?
(a) Swing Low.
(c) Amazing Grace.
(d) Moon River.
5. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
(a) The front of the Mannon house.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) The Mannon sitting-room.
(d) The wharf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the islander that Orin taunts Christine about?
2. What does Orin tell Lavinia he is doing, locked in the dark study by himself in the third play?
3. What is the name of the man that Christine convinces Orin she meets in New York, rather than Brant?
4. What is the last word that Christine says before killing herself?
5. Where do Brant and Christine plan to sail to on the ship Atlantis?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)