|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Orin and Lavinia go instead of visiting their cousins?
(c) The islands.
(d) New York.
2. What does Lavinia have to promise to do in order for Orin not to confess all they do?
(a) Anything he wants.
(b) To bless his marriage to Hazel.
(c) To marry Peter.
(d) To leave the house.
3. Where does Christine tell Brant it looks like she goes if they sail away together?
(a) A voyage of grief.
(b) New York.
(c) Visiting friends.
4. What does Lavinia wish Orin has the courage to do at the beginning of Play Three, Act Three?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Marry Hazel.
(c) Leave the house.
(d) Forget Christine.
5. Orin tells Lavinia, in the last play, that he is drawn to Hazel's what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
2. What does Lavinia show Orin as proof that Christine is a murderer?
3. What does Orin tell Lavinia killing in the war is like?
4. Seth tells Peter and Hazel that the Mannon house is built with what?
5. Lavinia tells Orin that Ezra says Orin does one of the _________ things he sees in the war.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)