|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(d) King George's.
2. Who does Orin think is waiting for him in the study, when he returns from his long trip with Lavinia?
3. Christine tells Hazel that she no longer believes in what?
4. What does Lavinia show Orin as proof that Christine is a murderer?
(a) Christine's signed confession.
(b) The gun.
(c) The pillbox.
(d) A love letter from Brant.
5. What does Orin tell his mother that Brant does to her to get her to murder Ezra?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lavinia send to get Doctor Blake, after Christine kills herself?
2. Orin tells his dead father that now that Ezra is gone, they can be what?
3. Orin tells Lavinia in the third act of Play Two that he never forgets what?
4. Who is Orin speaking to in the beginning of Play Three, Act Two?
5. What does Lavinia force Orin to say doesn't exist at the beginning of the third play?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)