|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lavinia tells Orin that their mother's suicide is an act of what?
2. What song is the chantyman singing at the beginning of Play Two, Act Four?
(a) Swing Low.
(b) Amazing Grace.
(d) Moon River.
3. Orin tells Lavinia in the third act of Play Two that he never forgets what?
(a) Hazel's love.
(b) The war.
(c) Christine's hair.
(d) The past.
4. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
(b) Blessed island.
(d) Lost island.
5. What color dress is Lavinia wearing in the first act of Play Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does Ira Mackel say is haunted?
2. Who does Lavinia tell Orin forgets them at the end of the first scene in Play Three, Act One?
3. How long is it before Brant's ship is due to sail from Boston again?
4. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
5. How long does Abner Small have to stay in the Mannon house to win the bet?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)