|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Orin tell Christine they can go now that Brant is dead?
(c) Blessed islands.
(d) South Seas.
2. What does Orin call Lavinia in Act Two of Play Three?
3. Orin says killing Brant is almost like ___________.
(a) Making love.
(b) Finding freedom.
(c) Committing suicide.
(d) Killing his father.
4. Why does Brant have a pistol out as he tells the drunk shantyman on the wharf to show himself?
(a) He is afraid of Orin.
(b) There are robberies in port.
(c) He thinks it's a ghost.
(d) There are mutiny on his ship.
5. Where do Brant and Christine plan to sail to on the ship Atlantis?
(a) South Seas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Orin and Christine's secret password from Orin's childhood?
2. Seth tells Hazel he lets Abner Small in the house to stop the __________.
3. Lavinia threatens to do what if Orin doesn't listen to what she has to say about Christine and their father's death?
4. What is the name of the cousins Lavinia and Orin are supposed to be visiting?
5. How many letters does Orin receive from Christine in the last six months of the war?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)