|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lavinia tells the portraits in the sitting room, in the last play, that she does her ______ to them.
2. Who is Lavinia calling away to help in Play Three, Act Three?
(b) The doctor.
(d) The cook.
3. Christine tells Orin that Lavinia becomes _________ since he is gone.
4. Orin tells his dead father that now that Ezra is gone, they can be what?
5. How much time passes by the beginning of the third play?
(a) One month.
(b) Two days.
(c) One year.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orin say, in the last play, that Lavinia steals from their mother?
2. Where does Orin kill Brant?
3. Who does Orin think is waiting for him in the study, when he returns from his long trip with Lavinia?
4. What does Brant give up to runaway with Christine?
5. What song is the chantyman singing at the beginning of Play Two, Act Four?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)