|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ship officer that Orin accuses Lavinia of wanting on their trip East?
2. What is the name of the man that Christine convinces Orin she meets in New York, rather than Brant?
(a) Mr. Lamar.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Mr. Long.
(d) Mr. Hamel.
3. Whose house does Ira Mackel say is haunted?
(a) Abner Small.
(b) Amos Ames.
(c) Everett Hills.
(d) Asa Nims.
4. Lavinia threatens to do what if Orin doesn't listen to what she has to say about Christine and their father's death?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Go to Brant.
(c) Go to the police.
(d) Kill Christine.
5. What is the name of the islander that Orin taunts Christine about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brant learn from the drunk shantyman on the wharf?
2. What does Hazel give to Orin to help make him comfortable, as he settles into being back home?
3. What does Orin tell Lavinia killing in the war is like?
4. Who does Christine call out to protect Adam Brant at the end of Play Two, Act Three?
5. Where are Christine and Brant talking while Lavinia and Orin listen in?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)