|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brant learn from the drunk shantyman on the wharf?
(a) Ezra is dead.
(b) Christine is coming.
(c) The Mannons are broke.
(d) Orin is home from war.
2. Who does Orin think is waiting for him in the study, when he returns from his long trip with Lavinia?
3. Lavinia tells Christine that killing Brant is what?
4. Seth tells Hazel he lets Abner Small in the house to stop the __________.
5. Orin tells Lavinia, in the last play, that he is drawn to Hazel's what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin angrily tells Lavinia, in the last play, that they have no right to what?
2. How much time passes by the beginning of the third play?
3. What does Lavinia place over the heart of her father's dead body in Act Three of the second play?
4. Who does Christine call out to protect Adam Brant at the end of Play Two, Act Three?
5. How long does Abner Small have to stay in the Mannon house to win the bet?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)