|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Ira Mackel say is haunted?
(a) Asa Nims.
(b) Abner Small.
(c) Everett Hills.
(d) Amos Ames.
2. Lavinia tells Christine that killing Brant is what?
3. Orin says killing Brant is almost like ___________.
(a) Killing his father.
(b) Finding freedom.
(c) Making love.
(d) Committing suicide.
4. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
(b) The islands.
(d) New York.
5. Where does Christine tell Brant it looks like she goes if they sail away together?
(a) New York.
(b) Visiting friends.
(d) A voyage of grief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin tells Christine about a book he reads during the war that tells him all about what?
2. What does Lavinia wish Orin has the courage to do at the beginning of Play Three, Act Three?
3. The stage directions describe Ezra's dead face as looking like __________.
4. What does Orin call Lavinia in Act Two of Play Three?
5. What does Lavinia show Orin as proof that Christine is a murderer?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)