|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orin tell Christine is the difference in her appearance when he returns home?
(a) More beautiful.
(b) Gray hair.
(c) Older looking.
2. Where does Christine tell Brant it looks like she goes if they sail away together?
(a) New York.
(c) Visiting friends.
(d) A voyage of grief.
3. Brant says the sea hates what?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A liar.
(c) A coward.
(d) A lover.
4. What is the name of the man that Christine convinces Orin she meets in New York, rather than Brant?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Long.
(c) Mr. Hamel.
(d) Mr. Lamar.
5. What is the name of the cousins Lavinia and Orin are supposed to be visiting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orin say, in the last play, that Lavinia steals from their mother?
2. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
3. What does Orin tell his mother that Brant does to her to get her to murder Ezra?
4. What does Lavinia place over the heart of her father's dead body in Act Three of the second play?
5. What does Lavinia force Orin to say doesn't exist at the beginning of the third play?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)