|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells Lavinia, in the last play, that he is drawn to Hazel's what?
2. Lavinia tells Christine that killing Brant is what?
3. What does Brant give up to runaway with Christine?
(a) His family.
(b) His fortune.
(c) His dignity.
(d) His ship.
4. Why does Brant have a pistol out as he tells the drunk shantyman on the wharf to show himself?
(a) He thinks it's a ghost.
(b) There are mutiny on his ship.
(c) There are robberies in port.
(d) He is afraid of Orin.
5. What does Orin tell Lavinia he is doing, locked in the dark study by himself in the third play?
(a) Reading law books.
(b) Writing her a love poem.
(c) Communing with ghosts.
(d) Writing a confession.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
2. How long is it before Brant's ship is due to sail from Boston again?
3. What color dress is Lavinia wearing in the first act of Play Three?
4. Seth tells Hazel he lets Abner Small in the house to stop the __________.
5. What does Lavinia wish Orin has the courage to do at the beginning of Play Three, Act Three?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)