|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Christine at the end of Play One, Act Four?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She is triumphant.
(c) She faints.
(d) She dies.
2. Christine tells Hazel that life twists people's feeling for each other until they do what to each other?
3. Peter thinks Captain Brant looks more like a ___________ than a ship captain.
4. What does Captain Brant tell Lavinia happens to his father?
(a) Commits suicide.
(b) Dies of a broken heart.
(c) Dies in a duel.
(d) Dies in battle.
5. What color dress is Christine wearing in Act Three of the first play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
2. Ezra tells Christine he can't talk to her with her ______________.
3. Who does Lavinia vow to punish at the end of the first play?
4. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene of Homecoming?
5. Ezra tells Lavinia she always is what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Peter share with Lavinia in Act One, Scene One of Homecoming?
2. What does Christine say when Orin confronts her about Captain Brant, the day he returns from the war?
3. How does Christine plan to kill Ezra with the help of Captain Brant?
4. What does Orin say about the Mannon house when he first sees it, after returning from the war?
5. Why is Christine able to bond with Orin and not Lavinia?
6. What causes Ezra to have a heart attack the morning after he returns from the war?
7. What about Christine surprises Mrs. Borden and Mrs. Hills?
8. How does Peter react to seeing Lavinia when she returns from her trip to the East?
9. Who is David Mannon?
10. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)