|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color dress is Christine wearing in Act Three of the first play?
2. Where is the Mannon house located?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) New England.
(c) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
3. Who does Peter hear rumors about Lavinia falling in love with?
(b) Captain Brant.
(c) Captain Brandon,
4. Christine tells Brant that she loves him because he resembles to who?
5. What does Ezra tell Christine that house and his bed are waiting for?
(a) His death.
(d) Her love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Everett Hills?
2. What does Christine go into her room to get when Ezra becomes ill?
3. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
4. What are both Christine and Lavinia wearing in the first scene of Homecoming?
5. How many years is Seth with the Mannon family?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is David Mannon?
2. Who is Lavinia Mannon?
3. How does Orin tell Lavinia he is actually wounded in the war?
4. How does Ezra tell Christine he is feeling the morning after he returns from the war?
5. What does Orin say about the war that shocks Christine, Hazel and Peter?
6. Describe Ezra's death scene.
7. What does Hazel tell Lavinia in the last act of the play?
8. What news does Peter share with Lavinia in Act One, Scene One of Homecoming?
9. Who is eavesdropping on Christine and Brant's conversation on his ship?
10. How does Captain Brant die?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)