Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brant learn from the drunk shantyman on the wharf?
(a) Ezra is dead.
(b) Christine is coming.
(c) The Mannons are broke.
(d) Orin is home from war.
2. Who does Orin think is waiting for him in the study, when he returns from his long trip with Lavinia?
3. Lavinia tells Christine that killing Brant is what?
4. Seth tells Hazel he lets Abner Small in the house to stop the __________.
5. Orin tells Lavinia, in the last play, that he is drawn to Hazel's what?
6. Orin angrily tells Lavinia, in the last play, that they have no right to what?
7. How much time passes by the beginning of the third play?
(a) Two days.
(b) One year.
(c) One month.
(d) Three days.
8. What does Lavinia place over the heart of her father's dead body in Act Three of the second play?
(a) A lock of her hair.
(b) Christine's pillbox.
(c) Ezra's gun.
(d) A vial of her blood.
9. Who does Christine call out to protect Adam Brant at the end of Play Two, Act Three?
10. How long does Abner Small have to stay in the Mannon house to win the bet?
(a) Until noon.
(b) Until sunrise.
(c) Until moonrise.
(d) Until midnight.
11. What is the name of the man that Christine convinces Orin she meets in New York, rather than Brant?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Long.
(c) Mr. Lamar.
(d) Mr. Hamel.
12. What does Lavinia wish Orin has the courage to do at the beginning of Play Three, Act Three?
(a) Forget Christine.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Marry Hazel.
(d) Leave the house.
13. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
(b) Blessed island.
(c) Lost island.
14. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(a) King George's.
15. Where do Brant and Christine plan to sail to on the ship Atlantis?
(c) South Seas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lavinia tells the portraits in the sitting room, in the last play, that she does her ______ to them.
2. Orin tells Lavinia in the third act of Play Two that he never forgets what?
3. How does Orin kill himself?
4. What does Lavinia force Orin to say doesn't exist at the beginning of the third play?
5. Brant says the sea hates what?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)