|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lavinia tells Christine that killing Brant is what?
2. Lavinia tells Orin that Ezra says Orin does one of the _________ things he sees in the war.
3. What is the last word that Christine says before killing herself?
4. What do Lavinia and Orin do after Brant is shot?
(a) Throw his body in the sea.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Make it look like a robbery.
(d) Frame the shantyman.
5. What is the name of the ship officer that Orin accuses Lavinia of wanting on their trip East?
6. Who is Orin speaking to in the beginning of Play Three, Act Two?
(a) Christine's ghost.
(b) Ezra's portrait.
7. Christine tells Hazel that she no longer believes in what?
8. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
9. Who does Lavinia tell Orin forgets them at the end of the first scene in Play Three, Act One?
(a) Brant and Christine.
(b) Hazel and Peter.
(d) The dead.
10. Orin tells his dead father that now that Ezra is gone, they can be what?
11. How long is it before Brant's ship is due to sail from Boston again?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) Two days.
(d) Six months.
12. Who does Abner Small say haunts the Mannon house?
13. Who does Christine call out to protect Adam Brant at the end of Play Two, Act Three?
14. How does Christine kill herself?
(c) Ezra's pistol.
(d) Brant's pistol.
15. What does Orin call Lavinia in Act Two of Play Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Christine tell Brant it looks like she goes if they sail away together?
2. Brant says the sea hates what?
3. What does Brant give up to runaway with Christine?
4. What does Christine tell Orin that Captain Brant is after?
5. How does Orin kill himself?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)