|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Brant speaks to Lavinia at some length about his love of _______.
(a) New England.
2. Who does Orin resemble as he walks up the driveway as he returns from the war?
3. What is Amos Ames' trade?
4. Who does Ezra call out for as he is dying?
5. Lavinia always reminds her mother of what?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her honeymoon.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her lost youth.
6. What color dress is Christine wearing in Act Three of the first play?
7. How old is Captain Brant?
8. Who is waiting with Christine to see Orin return from the train station?
9. What is the title of the second play?
(a) The Hunted.
(b) The Haunted.
(c) The Homecoming.
(d) The House.
10. What is the name of Captain Brant's mother?
(a) Marie Barcelona.
(b) Marie Brantome.
(c) Maria Brantoine.
(d) Maria Brantrome.
11. How many years is Seth with the Mannon family?
12. Who does Ezra point an accusing finger at as he is dying?
13. How does Brant want to kill Ezra?
(d) In battle.
14. Who does Christine compare the Mannon house to?
(b) Abe Mannon.
(d) Ezra Mannon.
15. What does Mrs. Hills say kills Ezra?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lavinia thinks of Peter as a _________.
2. Who goes to the train station with Lavinia to meet Orin?
3. Orin tells Lavinia that Ezra and the war teaches him what?
4. Who does Christine say she is visiting on her trips to New York?
5. Peter thinks Captain Brant looks more like a ___________ than a ship captain.
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)