|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is drunk in the third act of the first play?
2. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
(a) His leg.
(b) His head.
(c) His chest.
(d) His arm.
3. What does Ezra tell Christine that house and his bed are waiting for?
(a) Her love.
(b) His death.
4. Christine tells Hazel that life twists people's feeling for each other until they do what to each other?
5. What does Ezra beg Christine to give him as he is dying?
(a) His medicine.
(b) Her love.
(c) Her forgiveness.
(d) Pen and paper.
6. Who does Christine compare the Mannon house to?
(b) Abe Mannon.
(d) Ezra Mannon.
7. What is the setting of the first act of the second play?
(a) The Mannon sitting room.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) The wharf.
(d) The exterior of the Mannon house at night.
8. Who are the members of the "chorus" in the first scene of the play?
(b) Greek goddesses.
9. Ezra is a highly regarded ___________ of the town.
10. What does Captain Brant call all Mannons?
11. How does Orin learn about Captain Brant?
(a) Lavinia's letters.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) Meeting him New York.
(d) Christine's letters.
12. Who does Seth want to tell Lavinia about when he sees her in the first scene of Homecoming?
(b) Captain Brant.
13. Who does Ezra point an accusing finger at as he is dying?
14. Lavinia thinks of Peter as a _________.
15. Christine convinces Brant to get a drug to help kill Ezra from where?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
2. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
3. What does Mrs. Hills say kills Ezra?
4. How many years is Seth with the Mannon family?
5. How long are Ezra and Christine married?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)