|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are Ezra and Christine married?
(a) 23 years.
(b) 27 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 16 years.
2. How does Orin learn about Captain Brant?
(a) Lavinia's letters.
(b) Meeting him New York.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) Christine's letters.
3. Who is waiting with Christine to see Orin return from the train station?
4. What is Amos Ames' trade?
5. Christine tells Lavinia she believes the war is over when she hears what?
(a) Her husband's voice.
(b) Gun salute from the fort.
(c) Lincoln's address.
(d) News from the corner.
6. What does Mrs. Hills say kills Ezra?
7. Ezra is a highly regarded ___________ of the town.
8. Christine and Brant plot to make Ezra's death look like a ___________.
(c) Heart attack.
9. Captain Brant tells Lavinia that the color of her hair reminds him of whom?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) Her father.
10. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
11. What is the name of Captain Brant's ship?
(a) Trade Winds.
(b) Garden of Paradise.
(c) Flying Trades.
(d) Paradise Found.
12. Who is Hazel hoping Lavinia hears from in the first act of the play?
(a) Captain Brant.
(d) Captain Niles.
13. Who does Lavinia say that Captain Brant is using for revenge?
(b) Her mother.
14. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
15. Ezra tells Christine there is always ___________ between them.
(a) A daughter.
(b) An agreement.
(c) A great love.
(d) A wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Brant want to kill Ezra?
2. Who does Peter hear rumors about Lavinia falling in love with?
3. Ezra accuses Christine of lying to him __________.
4. Where does Ezra die?
5. What do Christine and Brant hear at the end of Act Two of Homecoming?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)