|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Mannon house located?
(a) New England.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
2. What are both Christine and Lavinia wearing in the first scene of Homecoming?
(b) Arm bands.
3. Where does Ezra die?
(a) His bed.
(b) His study.
(c) Christine's arms.
(d) The front porch.
4. What does the old gardener call Lavinia?
(b) The princess.
5. What color dress is Christine wearing in Act Three of the first play?
6. What year is Mourning Becomes Electra taking place?
7. Who is drunk in the third act of the first play?
8. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
(a) Gossiping about her.
(d) Following her everywhere.
9. What happens to Christine at the end of Play One, Act Four?
(a) She faints.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She is triumphant.
(d) She dies.
10. Orin teases Lavinia when he returns from the war that she is still _____________.
11. Who does Ezra point an accusing finger at as he is dying?
12. What does the doctor call Ezra's heart condition?
(d) Bad luck.
13. What is Orin's military rank?
14. Christine tells Brant that she loves him because he resembles to who?
15. How does Orin learn about Captain Brant?
(a) Lavinia's letters.
(b) Christine's letters.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) Meeting him New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ezra tell Christine that house and his bed are waiting for?
2. Where does Lavinia tell Seth she is at the beginning of Part Two in the first scene of Homecoming?
3. What is the title of the second play?
4. What song is being sung as the play opens?
5. What is the name of Captain Brant's ship?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)