Mid-Book Test (up to Play 2, Act 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Amos Ames' trade?
2. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
a) The harbor.
b) Outside the Mannon house.
c) Ezra's study.
d) The Mannon sitting room.
3. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
a) The Mannon sitting-room.
b) The wharf.
c) The front of the Mannon house.
d) Ezra's study.
4. What does Christine call Orin when she first sees him on the day he returns from the war?
c) My baby.
d) Her man.
5. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene...
This section contains 383 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)