|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His head.
(d) His chest.
2. What is the title of the second play?
(a) The Hunted.
(b) The Haunted.
(c) The House.
(d) The Homecoming.
3. What is the name of Louisa Ames' cousin?
4. What year is the first production of Mourning Becomes Electra?
5. Where does Lavinia tell Seth she is at the beginning of Part Two in the first scene of Homecoming?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
6. What is the name of Captain Brant's mother?
(a) Marie Brantome.
(b) Maria Brantoine.
(c) Maria Brantrome.
(d) Marie Barcelona.
7. What is the name of Captain Brant's ship?
(a) Trade Winds.
(b) Paradise Found.
(c) Garden of Paradise.
(d) Flying Trades.
8. Captain Brant speaks to Lavinia at some length about his love of _______.
(a) New England.
9. Ezra accuses Christine of lying to him __________.
(a) About Lavinia.
(b) About Brant.
(c) With her words.
(d) With her body.
10. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
(c) Following her everywhere.
(d) Gossiping about her.
11. As he is dying, Christine tells Lavinia that Ezra is ____________.
12. Where is Christine originally from?
(a) New York.
(b) New Jersey.
13. Captain Brant tells Lavinia that the color of her hair reminds him of whom?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) Her father.
(d) His mother.
14. Christine tells Brant that she loves him because he resembles to who?
15. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
Short Answer Questions
1. Christine convinces Brant to get a drug to help kill Ezra from where?
2. Orin teases Lavinia when he returns from the war that she is still _____________.
3. What does Lavinia tell Peter she hates in the first scene of the play?
4. Christine and Brant plot to make Ezra's death look like a ___________.
5. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)