|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Christine and Brant hear at the end of Act Two of Homecoming?
(a) The cannon at the fort.
(b) Ezra's voice.
(d) Lavinia's voice.
2. What is the name of Louisa Ames' cousin?
3. Where does Lavinia tell Seth she is at the beginning of Part Two in the first scene of Homecoming?
(a) New York.
(b) New Jersey.
4. As Captain Brant leaves for his ship, Christine promises him that she soon is what?
(a) On an island with him.
(c) His wife.
(d) In Ezra's bed.
5. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
(c) Gossiping about her.
(d) Following her everywhere.
6. Who does David Mannon marry?
(a) A French maid.
(b) A New Yorker.
(c) A French Canadian.
(d) An English heiress.
7. What does Lavinia tell Peter she hates in the first scene of the play?
8. Who does Peter hear rumors about Lavinia falling in love with?
(a) Captain Brant.
(d) Captain Brandon,
9. What are both Christine and Lavinia wearing in the first scene of Homecoming?
(c) Arm bands.
10. Who does Ezra point an accusing finger at as he is dying?
11. Who does Seth want to tell Lavinia about when he sees her in the first scene of Homecoming?
(b) Captain Brant.
12. What happens to Christine at the end of Play One, Act Four?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She faints.
(c) She is triumphant.
(d) She dies.
13. How long are Ezra and Christine married?
(a) 23 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 16 years.
(d) 27 years.
14. What does Christine hide behind her back as Ezra is dying?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A letter.
(d) A pillbox.
15. What does Ezra tell Christine that house and his bed are waiting for?
(b) Her love.
(d) His death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ezra die?
2. Christine tells Brant that she loves him because he resembles to who?
3. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
4. What does the old gardener call Lavinia?
5. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)