|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christine convinces Brant to get a drug to help kill Ezra from where?
(b) New York.
2. Lavinia always reminds her mother of what?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her honeymoon.
(c) Her lost youth.
(d) Her father.
3. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene of Homecoming?
4. What does Christine call Orin when she first sees him on the day he returns from the war?
(b) My baby.
(c) Her man.
5. What does the Mannon house remind Orin of when he sees it for the first time after the war?
6. Captain Brant says Lavinia looks exactly like who?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) His mother.
7. What does Christine hide behind her back as Ezra is dying?
(a) A pillbox.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A letter.
8. What is the name of Louisa Ames' cousin?
9. Who does Seth think is David Mannon's son?
(a) Peter Niles.
(b) Orin Mannon.
(c) Adam Brant.
(d) Amos Ames.
10. Where does Lavinia tell Seth she is at the beginning of Part Two in the first scene of Homecoming?
(a) New York.
(b) New Jersey.
11. Christine and Brant plot to make Ezra's death look like a ___________.
(b) Heart attack.
12. Who is Everett Hills?
(a) The minister.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The carpenter.
(d) The mayor.
13. Who jokes that Ezra probably dies from making love to Christine?
(a) Emma Borden.
(b) Dr. Blake.
(c) Everett Hills.
(d) Josiah Borden.
14. Who does Ezra point an accusing finger at as he is dying?
15. Who does Lavinia say that Captain Brant is using for revenge?
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
2. What is Amos Ames' trade?
3. As he is dying, Christine tells Lavinia that Ezra is ____________.
4. What do Christine and Brant hear at the end of Act Two of Homecoming?
5. Where is the Mannon house located?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)