|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is Mourning Becomes Electra taking place?
2. Christine tells Brant that she loves him because he resembles to who?
3. What does Captain Brant call all Mannons?
4. What does Lavinia tell Peter she hates in the first scene of the play?
5. What color dress is Christine wearing in Act Three of the first play?
6. How does Orin learn about Captain Brant?
(a) Lavinia's letters.
(b) Christine's letters.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) Meeting him New York.
7. What does the doctor call Ezra's heart condition?
(d) Bad luck.
8. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
9. What does Captain Brant tell Lavinia happens to his father?
(a) Dies in battle.
(b) Dies in a duel.
(c) Commits suicide.
(d) Dies of a broken heart.
10. Who does Ezra point an accusing finger at as he is dying?
11. Who is waiting with Christine to see Orin return from the train station?
12. Who does Lavinia say that Captain Brant is using for revenge?
(c) Her mother.
13. What does Christine hide behind her back as Ezra is dying?
(a) A gun.
(b) A letter.
(c) A pillbox.
(d) A knife.
14. Ezra tells Lavinia she always is what?
(a) His little girl.
(b) His burden.
(c) His duty.
(d) His joy.
15. Who does Orin equate the war to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Christine at the end of Play One, Act Four?
2. What are both Christine and Lavinia wearing in the first scene of Homecoming?
3. Who does Seth want to tell Lavinia about when he sees her in the first scene of Homecoming?
4. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
5. Who does David Mannon marry?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)