|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Christine tell Brant it looks like she goes if they sail away together?
(a) Visiting friends.
(b) New York.
(d) A voyage of grief.
2. Brant says the sea hates what?
(a) A lover.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A coward.
(d) A liar.
3. Where does Orin kill Brant?
(a) In Brant's cabin.
(b) The wharf.
(c) On the deck of the ship.
(d) The warehouse.
4. What is the name of the cousins Lavinia and Orin are supposed to be visiting?
5. Who does Lavinia tell Orin forgets them at the end of the first scene in Play Three, Act One?
(a) Brant and Christine.
(c) Hazel and Peter.
(d) The dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lavinia accuse Christine of stealing from her?
2. What is the name of Louisa Ames' cousin?
3. What does Lavinia tell Peter she hates in the first scene of the play?
4. Who goes to the train station with Lavinia to meet Orin?
5. Who does Ezra point an accusing finger at as he is dying?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)