|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orin tell Lavinia killing in the war is like?
(a) Making love.
(b) Killing the same man twice.
(c) Killing his soul.
(d) Finding freedom.
2. Lavinia tells the portraits in the sitting room, in the last play, that she does her ______ to them.
3. Seth tells Peter and Hazel he doesn't stay the night in the Mannon house if they give him what?
(a) The house.
(b) A million dollars.
(c) The town.
(d) A beautiful woman.
4. Lavinia tells Peter she can't marry him because _________ needs her.
5. What does Orin tell his mother that Brant does to her to get her to murder Ezra?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cousins Lavinia and Orin are supposed to be visiting?
2. Where does Lavinia tell Seth she is at the beginning of Part Two in the first scene of Homecoming?
3. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
4. What does Ezra tell Christine that house and his bed are waiting for?
5. Where do Orin and Lavinia go instead of visiting their cousins?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)