|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orin tell Christine is the difference in her appearance when he returns home?
(b) Older looking.
(c) More beautiful.
(d) Gray hair.
2. As Captain Brant leaves for his ship, Christine promises him that she soon is what?
(a) His wife.
(b) On an island with him.
(c) In Ezra's bed.
3. Who brings Hazel a note from Christine, asking her to come to the Mannon house?
4. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
(a) Blessed island.
(b) Lost island.
5. Ezra Mannon is dressed like a __________ in the portrait that hangs in his study.
(a) A judge.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A Greek god.
(d) A sailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who jokes that Ezra probably dies from making love to Christine?
2. Who does Lavinia send to get Doctor Blake, after Christine kills herself?
3. Orin tells Christine about a book he reads during the war that tells him all about what?
4. Orin tells his mother that he feels the presence of __________ in the house.
5. How many letters does Orin receive from Christine in the last six months of the war?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)