|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days is it since Ezra's death at the beginning of the second play?
2. How much time passes by the beginning of the third play?
(a) One year.
(b) Three days.
(c) One month.
(d) Two days.
3. Why does Brant have a pistol out as he tells the drunk shantyman on the wharf to show himself?
(a) There are mutiny on his ship.
(b) He thinks it's a ghost.
(c) He is afraid of Orin.
(d) There are robberies in port.
4. Lavinia tells Orin that their mother's suicide is an act of what?
5. How does Brant want to kill Ezra?
(b) In battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting with Christine to see Orin return from the train station?
2. Where does Peter have to go in the third act of Play Three?
3. Where are Christine and Brant talking while Lavinia and Orin listen in?
4. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
5. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene of Homecoming?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)