|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are both Christine and Lavinia wearing in the first scene of Homecoming?
(c) Arm bands.
2. What does Seth bet Abner to stay the night in the Mannon house?
(a) A jug of rum.
(b) A million dollars.
(c) Ten dollars and a jug of liquor.
(d) The town.
3. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
(b) Gossiping about her.
(d) Following her everywhere.
4. Ezra tells Christine there is always ___________ between them.
(a) A great love.
(b) A daughter.
(c) A wall.
(d) An agreement.
5. Where does Orin tell Christine they can go now that Brant is dead?
(a) South Seas.
(b) Blessed islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Everett Hills?
2. Lavinia threatens to do what if Orin doesn't listen to what she has to say about Christine and their father's death?
3. What does Ezra tell Christine that house and his bed are waiting for?
4. What does Orin say, in the last play, that Lavinia steals from their mother?
5. What does Orin tell his mother that Brant does to her to get her to murder Ezra?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)