|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Christine originally from?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
2. What does Orin tell his mother that Brant does to her to get her to murder Ezra?
3. Orin tells a shocked Lavinia that she must learn to _________ death.
4. Who does Ezra point an accusing finger at as he is dying?
5. Where does Ezra die?
(a) The front porch.
(b) His bed.
(c) Christine's arms.
(d) His study.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is being sung as the play opens?
2. What does Christine tell Orin that Captain Brant is after?
3. Who does Lavinia tell Orin forgets them at the end of the first scene in Play Three, Act One?
4. Who are the members of the "chorus" in the first scene of the play?
5. What does Lavinia wish Orin has the courage to do at the beginning of Play Three, Act Three?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)