|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ezra point an accusing finger at as he is dying?
2. Who is Everett Hills?
(a) The minister.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The carpenter.
3. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
(a) The front of the Mannon house.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) The wharf.
(d) The Mannon sitting-room.
4. What does Lavinia show Orin as proof that Christine is a murderer?
(a) Christine's signed confession.
(b) The gun.
(c) The pillbox.
(d) A love letter from Brant.
5. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
2. Christine tells Lavinia she believes the war is over when she hears what?
3. What does Ezra tell Christine that house and his bed are waiting for?
4. Captain Brant tells Lavinia that the color of her hair reminds him of whom?
5. What song is the chantyman singing at the beginning of Play Two, Act Four?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)