|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seth bet Abner to stay the night in the Mannon house?
(a) The town.
(b) Ten dollars and a jug of liquor.
(c) A jug of rum.
(d) A million dollars.
2. Ezra tells Lavinia she always is what?
(a) His joy.
(b) His little girl.
(c) His duty.
(d) His burden.
3. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His chest.
(d) His head.
4. What does Captain Brant call all Mannons?
5. Orin says killing Brant is almost like ___________.
(a) Committing suicide.
(b) Making love.
(c) Killing his father.
(d) Finding freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orin equate the war to?
2. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
3. Who does Seth want to tell Lavinia about when he sees her in the first scene of Homecoming?
4. What does Lavinia wish Orin has the courage to do at the beginning of Play Three, Act Three?
5. What does Christine hide behind her back as Ezra is dying?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)