|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the second play?
(a) The Homecoming.
(b) The Hunted.
(c) The House.
(d) The Haunted.
2. How much time passes between Acts One and Two of Play Three?
(a) One month.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One year.
3. Christine tells Orin that Lavinia becomes _________ since he is gone.
4. Who does Orin equate the war to?
5. Where does Orin tell Christine they can go now that Brant is dead?
(a) South Seas.
(b) Blessed islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hazel give to Orin to help make him comfortable, as he settles into being back home?
2. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
3. What color dress is Lavinia wearing in the first act of Play Three?
4. Who does Lavinia vow to punish at the end of the first play?
5. What does Orin muse helps women to understand the brutality of war?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)