|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christine tells Brant that she loves him because he resembles to who?
2. Where does Christine tell Brant it looks like she goes if they sail away together?
(a) Visiting friends.
(c) A voyage of grief.
(d) New York.
3. Lavinia tells Seth in the first scene that Captain Brant is coming to the house that night to ___________.
(a) Court her.
(b) Drink with Seth.
(c) Borrow her father's maps.
(d) Meet her mother.
4. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene of Homecoming?
5. How does Orin learn about Captain Brant?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) Meeting him New York.
(c) Lavinia's letters.
(d) Christine's letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ezra call out for as he is dying?
2. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
3. Lavinia threatens to do what if Orin doesn't listen to what she has to say about Christine and their father's death?
4. Orin tells his mother that he feels the presence of __________ in the house.
5. What is Lavinia doing at the beginning of the last act of the play?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)