|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
(c) Gossiping about her.
(d) Following her everywhere.
2. As he is dying, Christine tells Lavinia that Ezra is ____________.
3. Who is Orin speaking to in the beginning of Play Three, Act Two?
(a) Ezra's portrait.
(b) Christine's ghost.
4. Who does Abner Small say haunts the Mannon house?
5. What does Christine call Orin when she first sees him on the day he returns from the war?
(a) Her man.
(b) My baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christine call out to protect Adam Brant at the end of Play Two, Act Three?
2. Where does Christine tell Brant it looks like she goes if they sail away together?
3. Where does Orin kill Brant?
4. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene of Homecoming?
5. What is the name of the ship officer that Orin accuses Lavinia of wanting on their trip East?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)