|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between Act Three to Act Four of Play Three?
(a) One year.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two days.
(d) One month.
2. Where is Christine when she comes upon Peter and Lavinia in the first scene of the play?
(b) Her lover's.
3. Who goes to the train station with Lavinia to meet Orin?
4. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
5. Orin angrily tells Lavinia, in the last play, that they have no right to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Christine and Brant hear at the end of Act Two of Homecoming?
2. How long is it before Brant's ship is due to sail from Boston again?
3. What color dress is Lavinia wearing in the first act of Play Three?
4. Who does Lavinia send to get Doctor Blake, after Christine kills herself?
5. Ezra tells Christine there is always ___________ between them.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)