|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells Christine about a book he reads during the war that tells him all about what?
(a) The islands.
2. What is Lavinia doing at the beginning of the last act of the play?
(a) Boarding up the house.
(b) Singing Shenandoah.
(c) Walking with Peter.
(d) Picking flowers.
3. Captain Brant speaks to Lavinia at some length about his love of _______.
(b) New England.
4. Christine convinces Brant to get a drug to help kill Ezra from where?
(d) New York.
5. Who does Ezra point an accusing finger at as he is dying?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Seth, who throws David Mannon out of the house?
2. Lavinia thinks of Peter as a _________.
3. What is the setting of the first act of the second play?
4. What does Orin give to Hazel for safe keeping?
5. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)