|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine call Orin when she first sees him on the day he returns from the war?
(a) Her man.
(c) My baby.
2. According to Seth, who throws David Mannon out of the house?
3. How much time passes between Acts One and Two of Play Three?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
4. What year is Mourning Becomes Electra taking place?
5. Where does Ezra die?
(a) The front porch.
(b) His bed.
(c) His study.
(d) Christine's arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin tells Christine about a book he reads during the war that tells him all about what?
2. What does the old gardener call Lavinia?
3. Who goes to the train station with Lavinia to meet Orin?
4. As Captain Brant leaves for his ship, Christine promises him that she soon is what?
5. Lavinia tells Peter she can't marry him because _________ needs her.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)