|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last word that Christine says before killing herself?
2. How much time passes between Acts One and Two of Play Three?
(a) One year.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One month.
3. As he is dying, Christine tells Lavinia that Ezra is ____________.
4. Orin tells Lavinia, in the last play, that he is drawn to Hazel's what?
5. What is Lavinia doing at the beginning of the last act of the play?
(a) Singing Shenandoah.
(b) Walking with Peter.
(c) Picking flowers.
(d) Boarding up the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Mannon house located?
2. Who does Ezra point an accusing finger at as he is dying?
3. Who does Seth want to tell Lavinia about when he sees her in the first scene of Homecoming?
4. What is Amos Ames' trade?
5. Orin tells a shocked Lavinia that she must learn to _________ death.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)