|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ezra accuses Christine of lying to him __________.
(a) About Brant.
(b) With her body.
(c) About Lavinia.
(d) With her words.
2. Where is Christine originally from?
(b) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
3. What does the doctor call Ezra's heart condition?
(a) Bad luck.
4. What happens to Christine at the end of Play One, Act Four?
(a) She dies.
(b) She is triumphant.
(c) She faints.
(d) She runs away.
5. Ezra Mannon is dressed like a __________ in the portrait that hangs in his study.
(a) A judge.
(b) A sailor.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A Greek god.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Orin kill Brant?
2. Who does David Mannon marry?
3. How does Christine kill herself?
4. What does Lavinia show Orin as proof that Christine is a murderer?
5. Christine convinces Brant to get a drug to help kill Ezra from where?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)