|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
(a) The islands.
(b) New York.
2. What does Seth bet Abner to stay the night in the Mannon house?
(a) A million dollars.
(b) Ten dollars and a jug of liquor.
(c) A jug of rum.
(d) The town.
3. What is Orin carrying, when he and Lavinia return to the house in Act Five of the second play?
(a) A rose.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A gun.
(d) A letter.
4. How long is it before Brant's ship is due to sail from Boston again?
(a) Six months.
(b) One week.
(c) Two days.
(d) One month.
5. Seth tells Peter and Hazel he doesn't stay the night in the Mannon house if they give him what?
(a) The town.
(b) A beautiful woman.
(c) A million dollars.
(d) The house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene of Homecoming?
2. How many days is it since Ezra's death at the beginning of the second play?
3. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
4. What does Orin give to Hazel for safe keeping?
5. How old is Captain Brant?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)