|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lavinia tells Orin that their mother's suicide is an act of what?
2. Christine and Brant plot to make Ezra's death look like a ___________.
(a) Heart attack.
3. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(d) King George's.
4. What does Christine hide behind her back as Ezra is dying?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A letter.
(d) A pillbox.
5. What does Ezra tell Christine that house and his bed are waiting for?
(a) Her love.
(b) His death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Louisa Ames' cousin?
2. How does Brant want to kill Ezra?
3. Orin tells Christine about a book he reads during the war that tells him all about what?
4. What does Lavinia accuse Christine of stealing from her?
5. Ezra tells Christine there is always ___________ between them.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)