|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christine tells Hazel that she no longer believes in what?
2. As Captain Brant leaves for his ship, Christine promises him that she soon is what?
(a) In Ezra's bed.
(b) On an island with him.
(c) His wife.
3. Christine tells Lavinia she believes the war is over when she hears what?
(a) News from the corner.
(b) Lincoln's address.
(c) Gun salute from the fort.
(d) Her husband's voice.
4. Orin teases Lavinia when he returns from the war that she is still _____________.
5. Orin angrily tells Lavinia, in the last play, that they have no right to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
2. Which of the following Greek dramas is NOT source material for Mourning Becomes Electra?
3. What are both Christine and Lavinia wearing in the first scene of Homecoming?
4. What is the name of Captain Brant's mother?
5. What is Orin carrying, when he and Lavinia return to the house in Act Five of the second play?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)