|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells Christine about a book he reads during the war that tells him all about what?
(c) The islands.
2. Who is Hazel hoping Lavinia hears from in the first act of the play?
(a) Captain Brant.
(b) Captain Niles.
3. Where is the Mannon house located?
(a) New England.
(b) North Carolina.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
4. Lavinia tells Orin that Ezra says Orin does one of the _________ things he sees in the war.
5. Ezra tells Christine he can't talk to her with her ______________.
(a) Clothes on.
(b) Eyes open.
(c) Clothes off.
(d) Eyes closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lavinia force Orin to say doesn't exist at the beginning of the third play?
2. Who does Lavinia tell Orin forgets them at the end of the first scene in Play Three, Act One?
3. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
4. What is the name of the cousins Lavinia and Orin are supposed to be visiting?
5. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)