|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
(a) The islands.
(b) New York.
2. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
3. Who jokes that Ezra probably dies from making love to Christine?
(a) Everett Hills.
(b) Emma Borden.
(c) Josiah Borden.
(d) Dr. Blake.
4. Where does Christine kill herself?
(a) The wharf.
(b) The Mannon garden.
(c) Ezra's study.
(d) The Mannon sitting room.
5. Orin says killing Brant is almost like ___________.
(a) Finding freedom.
(b) Making love.
(c) Committing suicide.
(d) Killing his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Hazel a note from Christine, asking her to come to the Mannon house?
2. How much time passes by the beginning of the third play?
3. What is the name of Louisa Ames' cousin?
4. What year is Mourning Becomes Electra taking place?
5. Who is the lover that Christine says Lavinia is waiting for in Play One, Act Three?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)