|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
(a) Gossiping about her.
(b) Following her everywhere.
2. What song is the chantyman singing at the beginning of Play Two, Act Four?
(a) Moon River.
(b) Amazing Grace.
(c) Swing Low.
3. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
(c) New York.
(d) The islands.
4. Where do Brant and Christine plan to sail to on the ship Atlantis?
(a) South Seas.
5. Lavinia tells Christine that killing Brant is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is being sung as the play opens?
2. Orin angrily tells Lavinia, in the last play, that they have no right to what?
3. Who is Everett Hills?
4. What does Orin tell Christine is the difference in her appearance when he returns home?
5. What is Orin's military rank?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)