|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the members of the "chorus" in the first scene of the play?
(b) Greek goddesses.
2. What does Hazel give to Orin to help make him comfortable, as he settles into being back home?
(b) A clean bandage for his head.
(c) A pillow for his back.
(d) Sleeping pills.
3. What does Orin muse helps women to understand the brutality of war?
(a) Being nurses.
(b) Listening to men's war stories.
(c) Trading places with the men on the front for a month.
(d) Taking a trip to the deserted battlefields.
4. What year is Mourning Becomes Electra taking place?
5. Orin teases Lavinia when he returns from the war that she is still _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Captain Brant tells Lavinia that the color of her hair reminds him of whom?
2. Orin says killing Brant is almost like ___________.
3. How does Brant want to kill Ezra?
4. What does Christine call Orin when she first sees him on the day he returns from the war?
5. What does Brant give up to runaway with Christine?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)