|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christine tells Lavinia she believes the war is over when she hears what?
(a) Her husband's voice.
(b) News from the corner.
(c) Gun salute from the fort.
(d) Lincoln's address.
2. What is the last word that Christine says before killing herself?
3. Who jokes that Ezra probably dies from making love to Christine?
(a) Dr. Blake.
(b) Everett Hills.
(c) Emma Borden.
(d) Josiah Borden.
4. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
(a) Following her everywhere.
(c) Gossiping about her.
5. Who is drunk in the third act of the first play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin angrily tells Lavinia, in the last play, that they have no right to what?
2. Peter thinks Captain Brant looks more like a ___________ than a ship captain.
3. How does Orin learn about Captain Brant?
4. Captain Brant says Lavinia looks exactly like who?
5. Ezra tells Orin that his heart condition is what?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)