|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Orin learn about Captain Brant?
(a) Meeting him New York.
(b) Lavinia's letters.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) Christine's letters.
2. What does Lavinia force Orin to say doesn't exist at the beginning of the third play?
3. Where is Christine when she comes upon Peter and Lavinia in the first scene of the play?
(b) Her lover's.
4. Lavinia always reminds her mother of what?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her honeymoon.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her lost youth.
5. Seth tells Peter and Hazel that the Mannon house is built with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is the chantyman singing at the beginning of Play Two, Act Four?
2. What does Christine hide behind her back as Ezra is dying?
3. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene of Homecoming?
4. What does Brant learn from the drunk shantyman on the wharf?
5. As he is dying, Christine tells Lavinia that Ezra is ____________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)