|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the members of the "chorus" in the first scene of the play?
(c) Greek goddesses.
2. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
(a) The front of the Mannon house.
(b) The Mannon sitting-room.
(c) Ezra's study.
(d) The wharf.
3. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
4. What is the title of the second play?
(a) The Hunted.
(b) The Haunted.
(c) The Homecoming.
(d) The House.
5. What does Lavinia show Orin as proof that Christine is a murderer?
(a) The pillbox.
(b) The gun.
(c) Christine's signed confession.
(d) A love letter from Brant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin teases Lavinia when he returns from the war that she is still _____________.
2. Orin says killing Brant is almost like ___________.
3. Christine and Brant plot to make Ezra's death look like a ___________.
4. What color dress is Christine wearing in Act Three of the first play?
5. What is the name of Louisa Ames' cousin?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)