|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes by the beginning of the third play?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) Two days.
(d) Three days.
2. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(d) King George's.
3. Which of the following Greek dramas is NOT source material for Mourning Becomes Electra?
(a) Electra by Sophocles.
(b) The Orestia.
(c) Electra by Euripides.
(d) Oedipus the King.
4. What is the setting of the first act of the second play?
(a) Ezra's study.
(b) The wharf.
(c) The exterior of the Mannon house at night.
(d) The Mannon sitting room.
5. What does Brant learn from the drunk shantyman on the wharf?
(a) Ezra is dead.
(b) Orin is home from war.
(c) The Mannons are broke.
(d) Christine is coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin tells a shocked Lavinia that she must learn to _________ death.
2. Whose house does Ira Mackel say is haunted?
3. Orin tells Christine about a book he reads during the war that tells him all about what?
4. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene of Homecoming?
5. How many days is it since Ezra's death at the beginning of the second play?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)