|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Mannon house remind Orin of when he sees it for the first time after the war?
2. Captain Brant speaks to Lavinia at some length about his love of _______.
(d) New England.
3. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
(c) Following her everywhere.
(d) Gossiping about her.
4. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(c) King George's.
5. Which of the following Greek dramas is NOT source material for Mourning Becomes Electra?
(a) The Orestia.
(b) Electra by Sophocles.
(c) Electra by Euripides.
(d) Oedipus the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lavinia tells Christine that killing Brant is what?
2. Who does Abner Small say haunts the Mannon house?
3. What does Lavinia place over the heart of her father's dead body in Act Three of the second play?
4. Who does Christine compare the Mannon house to?
5. Who does Seth think is David Mannon's son?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)