|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orin muse helps women to understand the brutality of war?
(a) Being nurses.
(b) Trading places with the men on the front for a month.
(c) Listening to men's war stories.
(d) Taking a trip to the deserted battlefields.
2. Ezra tells Christine he can't talk to her with her ______________.
(a) Clothes on.
(b) Eyes closed.
(c) Eyes open.
(d) Clothes off.
3. What are both Christine and Lavinia wearing in the first scene of Homecoming?
(c) Arm bands.
4. Christine convinces Brant to get a drug to help kill Ezra from where?
(d) New York.
5. Lavinia tells the portraits in the sitting room, in the last play, that she does her ______ to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christine compare the Mannon house to?
2. What is the title of the second play?
3. What year is Mourning Becomes Electra taking place?
4. Who does Christine say she is visiting on her trips to New York?
5. Lavinia threatens to do what if Orin doesn't listen to what she has to say about Christine and their father's death?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)