|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ezra die?
(a) His study.
(b) His bed.
(c) The front porch.
(d) Christine's arms.
2. What does Hazel give to Orin to help make him comfortable, as he settles into being back home?
(a) Sleeping pills.
(b) A clean bandage for his head.
(c) A pillow for his back.
3. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
(a) Following her everywhere.
(c) Gossiping about her.
4. What is the last word that Christine says before killing herself?
5. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
(b) The islands.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is Mourning Becomes Electra taking place?
2. Where are Christine and Brant talking while Lavinia and Orin listen in?
3. Brant says the sea hates what?
4. What is Orin and Christine's secret password from Orin's childhood?
5. Lavinia tells Christine that killing Brant is what?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)