|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the islander that Orin taunts Christine about?
2. Christine and Brant plot to make Ezra's death look like a ___________.
(a) Heart attack.
3. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
(a) Outside the Mannon house.
(b) The Mannon sitting room.
(c) Ezra's study.
(d) Ezra's bedroom.
4. Captain Brant says Lavinia looks exactly like who?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her father.
(c) His mother.
(d) Her mother.
5. Who does Lavinia vow to punish at the end of the first play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hazel give to Orin to help make him comfortable, as he settles into being back home?
2. How does Christine kill herself?
3. Christine tells Orin that Lavinia becomes _________ since he is gone.
4. Lavinia tells the portraits in the sitting room, in the last play, that she does her ______ to them.
5. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)