|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orin equate the war to?
2. Lavinia thinks of Peter as a _________.
3. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
4. What is Amos Ames' trade?
5. Seth tells Peter and Hazel he doesn't stay the night in the Mannon house if they give him what?
(a) The town.
(b) A beautiful woman.
(c) A million dollars.
(d) The house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Captain Brant tells Lavinia that the color of her hair reminds him of whom?
2. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
3. Where is Christine when she comes upon Peter and Lavinia in the first scene of the play?
4. What does Brant give up to runaway with Christine?
5. Peter thinks Captain Brant looks more like a ___________ than a ship captain.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)