|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is the chantyman singing at the beginning of Play Two, Act Four?
(a) Swing Low.
(c) Moon River.
(d) Amazing Grace.
2. What does Orin tell Christine is the difference in her appearance when he returns home?
(a) Older looking.
(c) More beautiful.
(d) Gray hair.
3. Where does Christine tell Brant it looks like she goes if they sail away together?
(a) New York.
(b) A voyage of grief.
(d) Visiting friends.
4. Seth tells Peter and Hazel he doesn't stay the night in the Mannon house if they give him what?
(a) A million dollars.
(b) A beautiful woman.
(c) The town.
(d) The house.
5. Who does Seth think is David Mannon's son?
(a) Amos Ames.
(b) Adam Brant.
(c) Orin Mannon.
(d) Peter Niles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress is Christine wearing in Act Three of the first play?
2. What does Captain Brant tell Lavinia happens to his father?
3. Who does Orin think is waiting for him in the study, when he returns from his long trip with Lavinia?
4. What is the name of the cousins Lavinia and Orin are supposed to be visiting?
5. Where are Christine and Brant talking while Lavinia and Orin listen in?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)