|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lavinia tells Orin that Ezra says Orin does one of the _________ things he sees in the war.
2. According to Seth, who throws David Mannon out of the house?
3. What does the doctor call Ezra's heart condition?
(a) Bad luck.
4. Why does Brant have a pistol out as he tells the drunk shantyman on the wharf to show himself?
(a) There are mutiny on his ship.
(b) He is afraid of Orin.
(c) There are robberies in port.
(d) He thinks it's a ghost.
5. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ezra point an accusing finger at as he is dying?
2. Orin tells his dead father that now that Ezra is gone, they can be what?
3. Who does Mrs. Borden say she can't abide?
4. Who does Orin resemble as he walks up the driveway as he returns from the war?
5. What does Hazel give to Orin to help make him comfortable, as he settles into being back home?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)