|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(b) King George's.
2. How long are Ezra and Christine married?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 27 years.
(c) 16 years.
(d) 23 years.
3. What is the name of Captain Brant's mother?
(a) Marie Barcelona.
(b) Maria Brantoine.
(c) Marie Brantome.
(d) Maria Brantrome.
4. Where do Orin and Lavinia go instead of visiting their cousins?
(a) New York.
(c) The islands.
5. Who does Christine call out to protect Adam Brant at the end of Play Two, Act Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is the chantyman singing at the beginning of Play Two, Act Four?
2. Who brings Hazel a note from Christine, asking her to come to the Mannon house?
3. What does Orin tell Christine is the difference in her appearance when he returns home?
4. What do Lavinia and Orin do after Brant is shot?
5. What does Lavinia place over the heart of her father's dead body in Act Three of the second play?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)