|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Louisa Ames' cousin?
2. Who does Christine call out to protect Adam Brant at the end of Play Two, Act Three?
3. Who is waiting with Christine to see Orin return from the train station?
4. What do Christine and Brant hear at the end of Act Two of Homecoming?
(a) Lavinia's voice.
(b) Ezra's voice.
(c) The cannon at the fort.
5. Brant says the sea hates what?
(a) A liar.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A lover.
(d) A coward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Christine tells Lavinia she believes the war is over when she hears what?
2. Ezra is a highly regarded ___________ of the town.
3. What does Ezra tell Christine that house and his bed are waiting for?
4. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
5. Christine tells Orin that Lavinia becomes _________ since he is gone.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)