|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following Greek dramas is NOT source material for Mourning Becomes Electra?
(a) The Orestia.
(b) Oedipus the King.
(c) Electra by Euripides.
(d) Electra by Sophocles.
2. Christine tells Brant that she loves him because he resembles to who?
3. Where does Orin tell Christine they can go now that Brant is dead?
(a) Blessed islands.
(b) South Seas.
4. Who goes to the train station with Lavinia to meet Orin?
5. What does Ezra tell Christine that house and his bed are waiting for?
(c) Her love.
(d) His death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
2. What does Christine hide behind her back as Ezra is dying?
3. Ezra tells Christine he can't talk to her with her ______________.
4. What is the name of Captain Brant's mother?
5. As Captain Brant leaves for his ship, Christine promises him that she soon is what?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)