|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orin tell Lavinia killing in the war is like?
(a) Finding freedom.
(b) Making love.
(c) Killing his soul.
(d) Killing the same man twice.
2. Who does Seth think is David Mannon's son?
(a) Adam Brant.
(b) Orin Mannon.
(c) Peter Niles.
(d) Amos Ames.
3. Orin tells his mother that he feels the presence of __________ in the house.
4. Lavinia tells Christine that killing Brant is what?
5. Who does Christine say she is visiting on her trips to New York?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Captain Brant.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Brant and Christine plan to sail to on the ship Atlantis?
2. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
3. Lavinia tells Seth in the first scene that Captain Brant is coming to the house that night to ___________.
4. Brant says the sea hates what?
5. What is the title of the second play?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)