|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orin equate the war to?
2. What does Orin muse helps women to understand the brutality of war?
(a) Being nurses.
(b) Trading places with the men on the front for a month.
(c) Listening to men's war stories.
(d) Taking a trip to the deserted battlefields.
3. As Captain Brant leaves for his ship, Christine promises him that she soon is what?
(a) In Ezra's bed.
(b) His wife.
(c) On an island with him.
4. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
(a) The Mannon sitting room.
(b) Ezra's bedroom.
(c) Ezra's study.
(d) Outside the Mannon house.
5. What does Christine tell Orin that Captain Brant is after?
(a) Ezra's money.
(b) Lavinia's heart.
(c) Christine's heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ezra is a highly regarded ___________ of the town.
2. What does Christine tell Brant he does with her share of the Mannon estate?
3. Where does Orin tell Christine they can go now that Brant is dead?
4. What is the name of Louisa Ames' cousin?
5. What is Orin wearing on his head when he returns from war?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)