|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of the first act of the second play?
(a) The wharf.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) The exterior of the Mannon house at night.
(d) The Mannon sitting room.
2. What does Christine tell Orin that Captain Brant is after?
(a) Christine's heart.
(b) Lavinia's heart.
(d) Ezra's money.
3. Captain Brant says Lavinia looks exactly like who?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. Christine convinces Brant to get a drug to help kill Ezra from where?
(d) New York.
5. What is the name of Captain Brant's ship?
(a) Trade Winds.
(b) Paradise Found.
(c) Flying Trades.
(d) Garden of Paradise.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Captain Brant?
2. What happens to Christine at the end of Play One, Act Four?
3. Where does Christine kill herself?
4. Christine tells Orin that Lavinia becomes _________ since he is gone.
5. What is Orin's military rank?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)