|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amos Ames' trade?
2. What does Lavinia accuse Christine of stealing from her?
3. Where does Christine kill herself?
(a) The Mannon garden.
(b) The wharf.
(c) Ezra's study.
(d) The Mannon sitting room.
4. Ezra tells Christine there is always ___________ between them.
(a) A wall.
(b) A great love.
(c) A daughter.
(d) An agreement.
5. What does Hazel give to Orin to help make him comfortable, as he settles into being back home?
(a) A clean bandage for his head.
(b) A pillow for his back.
(d) Sleeping pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brant learn from the drunk shantyman on the wharf?
2. Who does Orin equate the war to?
3. Who jokes that Ezra probably dies from making love to Christine?
4. Who does Christine call out to protect Adam Brant at the end of Play Two, Act Three?
5. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)