|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
(a) The Mannon sitting room.
(b) Outside the Mannon house.
(c) Ezra's study.
(d) Ezra's bedroom.
2. Who does Christine compare the Mannon house to?
(a) Abe Mannon.
(b) Ezra Mannon.
3. What is Orin's military rank?
4. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene of Homecoming?
5. Who does Orin resemble as he walks up the driveway as he returns from the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last word that Christine says before killing herself?
2. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
3. Where does Orin kill Brant?
4. Where is the Mannon house located?
5. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)