|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lavinia vow to punish at the end of the first play?
2. Ezra accuses Christine of lying to him __________.
(a) With her body.
(b) About Lavinia.
(c) About Brant.
(d) With her words.
3. Lavinia always reminds her mother of what?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her honeymoon.
(d) Her lost youth.
4. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
(c) Lost island.
(d) Blessed island.
5. Ezra tells Christine there is always ___________ between them.
(a) A great love.
(b) A daughter.
(c) A wall.
(d) An agreement.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Captain Brant leaves for his ship, Christine promises him that she soon is what?
2. How old is Captain Brant?
3. What is the title of the second play?
4. Where is the Mannon house located?
5. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)