|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lavinia say that Captain Brant is using for revenge?
(c) Her mother.
2. What is Orin wearing on his head when he returns from war?
(a) A crown.
(b) A flower from the islands.
(c) A bandage.
(d) A hat with a feather.
3. What year is Mourning Becomes Electra taking place?
4. What does Ezra tell Christine that house and his bed are waiting for?
(a) His death.
(b) Her love.
5. What does Ezra beg Christine to give him as he is dying?
(a) Her love.
(b) Her forgiveness.
(c) Pen and paper.
(d) His medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christine say she is visiting on her trips to New York?
2. Christine and Brant plot to make Ezra's death look like a ___________.
3. Captain Brant says Lavinia looks exactly like who?
4. What is the last word that Christine says before killing herself?
5. Who does Lavinia vow to punish at the end of the first play?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)