|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brant give up to runaway with Christine?
(a) His ship.
(b) His fortune.
(c) His family.
(d) His dignity.
2. Which of the following Greek dramas is NOT source material for Mourning Becomes Electra?
(a) The Orestia.
(b) Electra by Euripides.
(c) Electra by Sophocles.
(d) Oedipus the King.
3. Brant says the sea hates what?
(a) A coward.
(b) A liar.
(c) A murderer.
(d) A lover.
4. What does Orin muse helps women to understand the brutality of war?
(a) Taking a trip to the deserted battlefields.
(b) Being nurses.
(c) Listening to men's war stories.
(d) Trading places with the men on the front for a month.
5. Lavinia tells Christine that killing Brant is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of the first act of the second play?
2. What is Orin and Christine's secret password from Orin's childhood?
3. Who goes to the train station with Lavinia to meet Orin?
4. Where does Orin kill Brant?
5. How many days is it since Ezra's death at the beginning of the second play?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)