|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells Lavinia in the third act of Play Two that he never forgets what?
(a) The war.
(b) Christine's hair.
(c) The past.
(d) Hazel's love.
2. What are both Christine and Lavinia wearing in the first scene of Homecoming?
(c) Arm bands.
3. What is the name of the man that Christine convinces Orin she meets in New York, rather than Brant?
(a) Mr. Lamar.
(b) Mr. Hamel.
(c) Mr. Long.
(d) Mr. Jones.
4. Christine tells Hazel that she no longer believes in what?
5. Who does David Mannon marry?
(a) A New Yorker.
(b) A French Canadian.
(c) A French maid.
(d) An English heiress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor call Ezra's heart condition?
2. How does Brant want to kill Ezra?
3. How does Christine kill herself?
4. Ezra tells Christine he can't talk to her with her ______________.
5. Who does Christine say she is visiting on her trips to New York?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)