|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David Mannon marry?
(a) An English heiress.
(b) A French Canadian.
(c) A French maid.
(d) A New Yorker.
2. How old is Captain Brant?
3. How does Brant want to kill Ezra?
(d) In battle.
4. Ezra Mannon is dressed like a __________ in the portrait that hangs in his study.
(a) A sailor.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A judge.
(d) A Greek god.
5. Who does Christine say she is visiting on her trips to New York?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Captain Brant.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Orin and Christine's secret password from Orin's childhood?
2. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
3. The stage directions describe Ezra's dead face as looking like __________.
4. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
5. Who does Orin resemble as he walks up the driveway as he returns from the war?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)