|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Christine kill herself?
(a) Brant's pistol.
(b) Ezra's pistol.
2. What are both Christine and Lavinia wearing in the first scene of Homecoming?
(a) Arm bands.
3. Who does Christine compare the Mannon house to?
(c) Ezra Mannon.
(d) Abe Mannon.
4. How long is it before Brant's ship is due to sail from Boston again?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two days.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
5. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Christine at the end of Play One, Act Four?
2. Which of the following Greek dramas is NOT source material for Mourning Becomes Electra?
3. What does Orin muse helps women to understand the brutality of war?
4. Christine convinces Brant to get a drug to help kill Ezra from where?
5. Who is Everett Hills?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)