|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Christine originally from?
(b) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
2. Who goes to the train station with Lavinia to meet Orin?
3. Who does Christine compare the Mannon house to?
(b) Ezra Mannon.
(d) Abe Mannon.
4. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
(a) The Mannon sitting room.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) Ezra's bedroom.
(d) Outside the Mannon house.
5. What is the setting of the first act of the second play?
(a) The exterior of the Mannon house at night.
(b) The Mannon sitting room.
(c) The wharf.
(d) Ezra's study.
Short Answer Questions
1. Christine and Brant plot to make Ezra's death look like a ___________.
2. As Captain Brant leaves for his ship, Christine promises him that she soon is what?
3. Orin tells Lavinia that Ezra and the war teaches him what?
4. What does Ezra tell Christine that house and his bed are waiting for?
5. What song is being sung as the play opens?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)