|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ezra accuses Christine of lying to him __________.
(a) About Brant.
(b) With her body.
(c) About Lavinia.
(d) With her words.
2. What does the Mannon house remind Orin of when he sees it for the first time after the war?
3. What is the setting of the first act of the second play?
(a) The wharf.
(b) The exterior of the Mannon house at night.
(c) Ezra's study.
(d) The Mannon sitting room.
4. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
5. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
(a) Ezra's study.
(b) The Mannon sitting room.
(c) Outside the Mannon house.
(d) The harbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christine say she is visiting on her trips to New York?
2. Who is Hazel hoping Lavinia hears from in the first act of the play?
3. Lavinia thinks of Peter as a _________.
4. Christine tells Brant that she loves him because he resembles to who?
5. What does the doctor call Ezra's heart condition?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)