|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
(a) Ezra's study.
(b) Outside the Mannon house.
(c) The Mannon sitting room.
(d) The harbor.
2. Christine tells Lavinia she believes the war is over when she hears what?
(a) Her husband's voice.
(b) Lincoln's address.
(c) Gun salute from the fort.
(d) News from the corner.
3. What does Christine call Orin when she first sees him on the day he returns from the war?
(c) My baby.
(d) Her man.
4. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
(a) His chest.
(b) His arm.
(c) His head.
(d) His leg.
5. What do Christine and Brant hear at the end of Act Two of Homecoming?
(b) Ezra's voice.
(c) Lavinia's voice.
(d) The cannon at the fort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Orin wearing on his head when he returns from war?
2. What does the Mannon house remind Orin of when he sees it for the first time after the war?
3. Captain Brant speaks to Lavinia at some length about his love of _______.
4. Captain Brant says Lavinia looks exactly like who?
5. Captain Brant tells Lavinia that the color of her hair reminds him of whom?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)