|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Christine originally from?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
2. What color dress is Christine wearing in Act Three of the first play?
3. How does Orin learn about Captain Brant?
(a) Christine's letters.
(b) Lavinia's letters.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) Meeting him New York.
4. Who does Lavinia say that Captain Brant is using for revenge?
(d) Her mother.
5. Ezra tells Christine he can't talk to her with her ______________.
(a) Eyes open.
(b) Eyes closed.
(c) Clothes off.
(d) Clothes on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christine say she is visiting on her trips to New York?
2. Where is Christine when she comes upon Peter and Lavinia in the first scene of the play?
3. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
4. What year is the first production of Mourning Becomes Electra?
5. What is the name of Captain Brant's mother?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)