|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ezra beg Christine to give him as he is dying?
(a) Her forgiveness.
(b) His medicine.
(c) Pen and paper.
(d) Her love.
2. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
(a) The Mannon sitting room.
(b) Outside the Mannon house.
(c) The harbor.
(d) Ezra's study.
3. Ezra accuses Christine of lying to him __________.
(a) With her words.
(b) About Lavinia.
(c) About Brant.
(d) With her body.
4. What song is being sung as the play opens?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(d) Swing low.
5. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
(a) Ezra's study.
(b) The Mannon sitting room.
(c) Outside the Mannon house.
(d) Ezra's bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David Mannon marry?
2. What is Orin wearing on his head when he returns from war?
3. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
4. Who does Orin equate the war to?
5. Where is Christine originally from?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)