|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
(a) His head.
(b) His chest.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
2. What year is Mourning Becomes Electra taking place?
3. What does Ezra tell Christine that house and his bed are waiting for?
(b) Her love.
(c) His death.
4. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene of Homecoming?
5. Christine and Brant plot to make Ezra's death look like a ___________.
(b) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lavinia tells Peter she can't marry him because _________ needs her.
2. How does Orin learn about Captain Brant?
3. What is the setting of the first act of the second play?
4. Who jokes that Ezra probably dies from making love to Christine?
5. Captain Brant speaks to Lavinia at some length about his love of _______.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)