|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His chest.
(d) His head.
2. Ezra Mannon is dressed like a __________ in the portrait that hangs in his study.
(a) A soldier.
(b) A Greek god.
(c) A judge.
(d) A sailor.
3. What color dress is Christine wearing in Act Three of the first play?
4. Who does David Mannon marry?
(a) A French maid.
(b) A New Yorker.
(c) A French Canadian.
(d) An English heiress.
5. Who does Christine say she is visiting on her trips to New York?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Captain Brant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Mannon house located?
2. How does Orin learn about Captain Brant?
3. Orin teases Lavinia when he returns from the war that she is still _____________.
4. Peter thinks Captain Brant looks more like a ___________ than a ship captain.
5. What year is Mourning Becomes Electra taking place?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)