|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ezra Mannon is dressed like a __________ in the portrait that hangs in his study.
(a) A Greek god.
(b) A judge.
(c) A sailor.
(d) A soldier.
2. Where is Christine originally from?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
3. What is Amos Ames' trade?
4. What is the name of Louisa Ames' cousin?
5. How does Orin learn about Captain Brant?
(a) Lavinia's letters.
(b) Christine's letters.
(c) Meeting him New York.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Captain Brant tells Lavinia that the color of her hair reminds him of whom?
2. What is the name of Captain Brant's mother?
3. Who does Orin equate the war to?
4. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
5. Ezra tells Christine he can't talk to her with her ______________.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)