|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Brant tells Lavinia that the color of her hair reminds him of whom?
(a) His mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His father.
2. Orin tells Lavinia that Ezra and the war teaches him what?
(a) To love Christine.
(b) To runaway.
(c) To be brave.
(d) To ignore death.
3. Where does Ezra die?
(a) His bed.
(b) His study.
(c) Christine's arms.
(d) The front porch.
4. Christine and Brant plot to make Ezra's death look like a ___________.
(c) Heart attack.
5. How does Orin learn about Captain Brant?
(a) Lavinia's letters.
(b) Meeting him New York.
(c) Christine's letters.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christine hide behind her back as Ezra is dying?
2. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
3. What color dress is Christine wearing in Act Three of the first play?
4. Ezra tells Orin that his heart condition is what?
5. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)