|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Orin's military rank?
2. Which of the following Greek dramas is NOT source material for Mourning Becomes Electra?
(a) The Orestia.
(b) Electra by Euripides.
(c) Electra by Sophocles.
(d) Oedipus the King.
3. According to Seth, who throws David Mannon out of the house?
4. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His head.
(d) His chest.
5. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
(a) Outside the Mannon house.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) The Mannon sitting room.
(d) The harbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Captain Brant's mother?
2. Orin tells Lavinia that Ezra and the war teaches him what?
3. How many years is Seth with the Mannon family?
4. Who does Peter hear rumors about Lavinia falling in love with?
5. What does Captain Brant tell Lavinia happens to his father?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)