|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
(a) His leg.
(b) His chest.
(c) His head.
(d) His arm.
2. Where does Ezra die?
(a) Christine's arms.
(b) The front porch.
(c) His study.
(d) His bed.
3. Who does Ezra point an accusing finger at as he is dying?
4. Ezra tells Lavinia she always is what?
(a) His little girl.
(b) His burden.
(c) His joy.
(d) His duty.
5. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hazel hoping Lavinia hears from in the first act of the play?
2. What is Amos Ames' trade?
3. What color dress is Christine wearing in Act Three of the first play?
4. Which of the following Greek dramas is NOT source material for Mourning Becomes Electra?
5. Captain Brant says Lavinia looks exactly like who?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)