|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ezra Mannon is dressed like a __________ in the portrait that hangs in his study.
(a) A judge.
(b) A Greek god.
(c) A sailor.
(d) A soldier.
2. Captain Brant tells Lavinia that the color of her hair reminds him of whom?
(a) Her father.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
3. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
(a) Ezra's study.
(b) Outside the Mannon house.
(c) Ezra's bedroom.
(d) The Mannon sitting room.
4. What are both Christine and Lavinia wearing in the first scene of Homecoming?
(a) Arm bands.
5. As he is dying, Christine tells Lavinia that Ezra is ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Captain Brant leaves for his ship, Christine promises him that she soon is what?
2. Who are the members of the "chorus" in the first scene of the play?
3. Who does Lavinia vow to punish at the end of the first play?
4. What do Christine and Brant hear at the end of Act Two of Homecoming?
5. What is the name of Captain Brant's mother?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)