|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the members of the "chorus" in the first scene of the play?
(a) Greek goddesses.
2. What does Ezra tell Christine that house and his bed are waiting for?
(a) Her love.
(b) His death.
3. What is the name of Captain Brant's mother?
(a) Maria Brantrome.
(b) Marie Brantome.
(c) Marie Barcelona.
(d) Maria Brantoine.
4. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
5. Captain Brant tells Lavinia that the color of her hair reminds him of whom?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are both Christine and Lavinia wearing in the first scene of Homecoming?
2. Who does Ezra call out for as he is dying?
3. What happens to Christine at the end of Play One, Act Four?
4. Where does Ezra die?
5. Lavinia always reminds her mother of what?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)