|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 4,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Christine at the end of Play One, Act Four?
(a) She dies.
(b) She faints.
(c) She is triumphant.
(d) She runs away.
2. Who does Christine say she is visiting on her trips to New York?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Captain Brant.
(d) Her father.
3. Who does Seth think is David Mannon's son?
(a) Amos Ames.
(b) Adam Brant.
(c) Peter Niles.
(d) Orin Mannon.
4. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
(a) Ezra's bedroom.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) The Mannon sitting room.
(d) Outside the Mannon house.
5. Who is the lover that Christine says Lavinia is waiting for in Play One, Act Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Louisa Ames' cousin?
2. Christine tells Lavinia she believes the war is over when she hears what?
3. Who is Hazel hoping Lavinia hears from in the first act of the play?
4. What does Captain Brant tell Lavinia happens to his father?
5. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)