|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Mannon house located?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New England.
(c) New York.
(d) North Carolina.
2. Where is Christine originally from?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
3. What does Captain Brant call all Mannons?
4. Who are the members of the "chorus" in the first scene of the play?
(d) Greek goddesses.
5. Who does David Mannon marry?
(a) A French maid.
(b) An English heiress.
(c) A New Yorker.
(d) A French Canadian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Christine when she comes upon Peter and Lavinia in the first scene of the play?
2. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
3. Lavinia always reminds her mother of what?
4. What is Amos Ames' trade?
5. Peter thinks Captain Brant looks more like a ___________ than a ship captain.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)