|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 1, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following Greek dramas is NOT source material for Mourning Becomes Electra?
(a) Oedipus the King.
(b) Electra by Euripides.
(c) Electra by Sophocles.
(d) The Orestia.
2. Where does Lavinia tell Seth she is at the beginning of Part Two in the first scene of Homecoming?
(a) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
3. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene of Homecoming?
4. What does Captain Brant call all Mannons?
5. What year is the first production of Mourning Becomes Electra?
Short Answer Questions
1. Christine tells Lavinia she believes the war is over when she hears what?
2. How many years is Seth with the Mannon family?
3. How old is Captain Brant?
4. What does the old gardener call Lavinia?
5. What does Captain Brant tell Lavinia happens to his father?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)