|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 1, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following Greek dramas is NOT source material for Mourning Becomes Electra?
(a) Electra by Sophocles.
(b) Oedipus the King.
(c) Electra by Euripides.
(d) The Orestia.
2. Where is the Mannon house located?
(a) New England.
(b) North Carolina.
(c) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
3. What does Captain Brant call all Mannons?
4. How many years is Seth with the Mannon family?
5. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene of Homecoming?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is Mourning Becomes Electra taking place?
2. What are both Christine and Lavinia wearing in the first scene of Homecoming?
3. Who does Peter hear rumors about Lavinia falling in love with?
4. Who is Hazel hoping Lavinia hears from in the first act of the play?
5. What song is being sung as the play opens?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)