|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brant give up to runaway with Christine?
(a) His fortune.
(b) His dignity.
(c) His family.
(d) His ship.
2. Orin tells Lavinia in the third act of Play Two that he never forgets what?
(a) Hazel's love.
(b) The war.
(c) Christine's hair.
(d) The past.
3. Christine tells Hazel that she no longer believes in what?
4. What does Christine tell Brant he does with her share of the Mannon estate?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Become mayor.
(c) Buy an island.
(d) Buy a ship.
5. What does Lavinia show Orin as proof that Christine is a murderer?
(a) A love letter from Brant.
(b) Christine's signed confession.
(c) The gun.
(d) The pillbox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is drunk in the third act of the first play?
2. What does Christine call Orin when she first sees him on the day he returns from the war?
3. How long does Abner Small have to stay in the Mannon house to win the bet?
4. What is Orin and Christine's secret password from Orin's childhood?
5. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)